Social Anxiety Support Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well I've tried lots of things for my SA. Benzos, Alcohol, Opiates, 5htp, Piracetam, Phenibut, SSRI'S,...and more..and the only things that have worked for me are Phenibut, Alcohol, and Opiates. So phenibut seems to be the obvious choice for me because i cant be drunk all the time and i can't afford to take opiates a lot not to mention the addiction factor.

Heres the thing, Phenibut never did a thing for me until i made my way to the 5 gram range. This seems crazy to me as i read about most people taking 1-1.5 grams and 3 grams being a BIG dose. I'd barely feel anything from 3 grams.

I like to take my phenibut mixed with OJ RIGHT when i wake up, so it kicks in the day as early as possible and i can feel better all day.

I havent taken phenibut in almost a year, but I've been feeling overwhelmingly depressed lately for unknown reasons and very sluggish as well as a sudden big increase in GAD and SAD with both seemed to be almost gone with no supps. /:

Anyways i started taking Phenibut again today, and it was the first day i didn't feel depressed in a while. It's just like a sinking feeling i get inside the pit of my stomach and the back of my head, and its there even when im smiling and laughing, and it feels like the world is against me. It's almost unbearable. But with phenibut, i feel optimistic and happy and calm and energetic all day.

I wish I could take phenibut every day, but i learned the hard way that i couldnt.

My question is if its okay to take it 3 times a week? Like maybe Mon, Wed, Fri one week...then Sun Mon Fri one week....

But what about at the dose of 5-6 grams I have to take? Is it even safe to take that?

Does anybody else here have to take that much?

And its not like I built a tolerance or anything either. I naturally didn't feel desired effects until 5g. Then over the course of using it tolerance went up to maybe 6g.

Man I wish a gram would work for me. My tub would last almost a year!

·
Banned
38,431 Posts
I never got it to work for me. The only effect I noticed was nausea & vomiting. First time it make me vomit I didn't even realize phenibut was the culprit as the nausea came on so many hours after consumption (like 6+ hours).

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
^Sorry it didn't work for you. It's done wonders for me. I've gotten nausea a couple times but never any vomitting. And ususally most of the nausea comes in 4-6 hours after consumption.

·
Registered
120 Posts
How do you drink it? I used to drink about that much and it tasted like pure vomit. I don't think OJ would be enough to cover that up.

·
Registered
10,387 Posts
That's unfortunate you have to take so much to feel the effect. I stick to 2g, and have done for years. Strictly twice a week. Any more and I feel i'd risk gaining tolerance.

Some people may be able to get away with 3 days, but as it sounds like you already have tolerance issues with it due to your high dose you may not.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts