Social Anxiety Support Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
873 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
...to everyone who not only read my posts (about the teacher who was after me) but suggested things I could do and offered me encouragement and sympathy--not to mention a willingness to beat her up, mariemay!

You all helped me through what would have otherwise been a horrible last day of school/work!

I relaxed, remained calm, and only raised my voice once. I also found out I have more support at that school than I thought.

I actually had 5 other people agreeing with me that she acted unprofessionally toward me, and that I didn't deserve getting yelled at by her. They admitted to me that she been verbally abusive toward them as well. :stu

BTW, I even had some coworkers defending me.

This was truly a triumphant day for me.

Star :sas :thanks

·
Registered
154,233 Posts
Rock on, Leilanistar!

I have been through a similar situation at work myself, only the talking was done behind my back. It is nice to know that there are good people even through the trouble!

·
Registered
873 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
millenniumman75 said:
Rock on, Leilanistar!

I have been through a similar situation at work myself, only the talking was done behind my back. It is nice to know that there are good people even through the trouble!
To be honest Millenniumman75--I was truly surprised and taken aback because I have been let down down so many times by people (as we all have at times, I'm sure); not being able to speak up or retort with an appropriate repsonse also makes it all the more difficult.

I guess I have been working so long with children that I had forgotten how to talk with adults--especially angry and abusive adults (as if you can really talk with them any how. :lol )

But thank you so much for the post. I appreciate your taking the time to read this and to reply. You make a big difference whether you realize it or not Millenniumman75--you really do. :thanks :banana

Words are powerful! :help

You know, Millenniumman75, those backstabbers have a lot to learn about people and life and will ultimately receive their comeuppance--in due time. :b

Love ya!
Star :thanks :sas :hug :banana

1 - 3 of 3 Posts