Social Anxiety Support Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
baclofen enthusiast
2,748 Posts
its the truth.
you guys know who you are :yes
this is the result of being medicated for ages. you get to know what's good and what's not good for you, you learn how to mix meds safely and efficiently and you have at least self-medicated once (in this case you have to make a decision about your treatment without seeing the doctor).

·
Registered
318 Posts
I agree with the OP, this is one of the best medication forums on the internet, there are so many expert posters here willing to help. Plus, medication defintly works if you find whats right for you.

·
Guided By Voices
2,396 Posts
Yeah I think some definiatley have the potential. Problem is most people whom become psychopharmacologists are in university taking classes and studying their asses off and not on the SAS forum reading and writing posts everyday!!;)

·
Querdenker
5,684 Posts
I have a really good cure for headaches. It involves rubbing mayonnaise into your scalp and running around the block ten times singing the Polish national anthem. (sorry, couldn't resist)

·
Guided By Voices
2,396 Posts
I think most psychpharmacologists and neuropsychpharmacologists know quiet alot actually!!!

·
Registered
727 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Yeah I think some definiatley have the potential. Problem is most people whom become psychopharmacologists are in university taking classes and studying their asses off and not on the SAS forum reading and writing posts everyday!!;)
this is exactly what i think.
all the time spent on this forum and researching = knowledge, lots of it

Many people "could" be good doctors. Neither one of us here (I don't know everyone here but I doubt it) IS a doctor with a complete understanding of the human body, let's be clear on that.
um ok cool story bro

this is the result of being medicated for ages. you get to know what's good and what's not good for you, you learn how to mix meds safely and efficiently and you have at least self-medicated once (in this case you have to make a decision about your treatment without seeing the doctor).
yep although always double check that its safe, don't just pop pills because the 'experienced' guy said it was safe.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.