Social Anxiety Support Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, I'm new to these forums. I hope I'm posting this in an appropriate forum.

I'll dive straight in: I'm a university student in my third year, and I'm currently working on a project entitled "Rituals & Human behaviours", and the outcome of this project will be to produce a publication that will be investigating OCD & Compulsive-hoarding; although it focuses mostly on the hoarding aspect.
I've carried out a lot of research in order to help me produce the copy for the publication (as well as the visuals-I'm a graphic designer you understand). However, one thing I haven't yet gotten is information from real people, and I would dearly like to be able to open up a dialogue if somebody is willing. I really want my publication to be insightful and comprehensive, and I don't think that'll be possible without the input of a sufferer, or somebody relating to a sufferer.

So, I would greatly appreciate it if someone were willing to help me out with this; all I'm after is whatever you're willing to give-thoughts, feelings, personal experiences. It's all relevant and useful in my opinion.
If anybody would be willing to help me out, feel free to message me. Also, anything shared will be confidential of course.

Thank you for reading this; and also I want to apologise if I offend anybody by asking this of you.

All the best, Dan

·
Registered
7,836 Posts
I would be willing be I do not have OCD or hoarding difficulties

1 - 2 of 2 Posts