Social Anxiety Support Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
545 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Metallica is coming to my city on 30th of this month. I was glad to know and immediately I booked my self a ticket without bothering who would come with me. Am gonna go for Metallica and "Nothing Else Matters" to me :yay

The tracks of this band has really given me emotional strength, ecstasy, sense of hope. And has literally cleared the dust on my mind frequently. So, I wouldn't bother about anything on that day and planning to go to the first row near to stage.

wayyy to goo!!! :yay

·
Banned
974 Posts
Awesome...I have loved Metallica since I was a kid, and never had the chance to see them.
I'm so jealous!!!!!!!!!!!!! Have a great time!

·
Registered
545 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Awesome...I have loved Metallica since I was a kid, and never had the chance to see them.
I'm so jealous!!!!!!!!!!!!! Have a great time!
Aww that's unfortunate :bah ... watch out for future tours some where around your place. Yea, I will have a great time for sure, thanks :)

Have fun. Metallica is awesome.
I will have fun for sure, thanks :) . Hey look out, Metallica holds a concert in CA this December.

Oh my god, I'm so jealous!! :eek: I love Metallica and they have done the same thing for me as well with clearing bad thoughts :).

I hope you'll have an awesome time :D (I know you will though, I saw them once before and would love to see them again :yes)
Hey don't worry :) ...look out for future concerts happening from them near your place, I wish you the luck to see them :) . I will surely have an awesome time, thanks!

·
Registered
349 Posts
Yay, they're awesome :)
Hope you have a good time!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts