Social Anxiety Support Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Banned
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello Everyone, I'm new to the site like so many others and am glad to have the opportunity to talk openly with others like myself. I enjoy connecting with people of all types and talking about absolutely anything so if anyone is up for a good chat please do not hesitate. If you are someone with a distressing case of social anxiety, and would like to practice communicating at a slow pace, im willing to be of service to you as well ^^

I've had rough bouts with social anxiety myself, and lately it's to the point where I feel I've hit a brick wall. There is a compulsion within me to be this idealistic person who can communicate openly, warmly, and freely, in a way that embraces the best in people and makes them feel appreciated and comfortable-however I have come to a point where I cannot seem to get out of my own way. That being said, I thought this would be a great chance to talk and get to know others like myself in a friendly and safe environment with hopes of breaking past this barrier.

I truly believe that social anxiety is not an unsolvable condition but rather a unique challenge we have been given to push our own boundaries, and in doing such witness the vastness in all of life. Every problem has its unique solution, and in such there is a gem waiting to be unraveled. I hope I can be of service to others, as well as finding invaluable help myself on this site.

Best wishes to everyone, :)

·
Banned
177,222 Posts
Hey lango, welcome to :sas

·
Registered
154,228 Posts
Welcome, Lango! :)

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.