Votes: 4 13.3%
  • Other

Votes: 0 0.0%
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
metamorphosis
7,002 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Out of these options, which of the consoles is your favourite?

I would definitely say GameCube. It just has the most games that appeal to me, like:

• Sonic Adventure DX
  • Sonic Adventure 2: Battle
  • Sonic Heroes
  • Super Mario Sunshine
  • The Legend of Zelda: Wind Waker
  • The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess
  • Luigi's Mansion
  • Mario Kart: Double Dash
  • The Metroid games - Prime 1 & 2
  • Eternal Darkness: Sanity's Requiem
  • Super Smash Bros: Melee

·
Banned
6,269 Posts
Probably the Gamecube. Though I did spend a lot of time playing Xbox as well with games like Halo 1 and 2, Jet Set Radio Future, and Fable. But yeah Gamecube takes it. Windwaker, Super Smash Bros Melee, Double Dash, Mario Party 4? I dunno I forget the number I had, and Pikmin. So much time was spent exploring the oceans in Zelda, or just so much smash bros.

·
Registered
3,934 Posts
That Gamecube was underrated. I would say PS2 though, but the thing broke all the time :/

·
Sane
1,334 Posts
GameCube. I had hours of fun on that as a kid. Imo, it was last great home console released by Nintendo. Not that the Wii didn't have great games either, but it didn't have quite so many, and the Wiimote was a terrible controller for the most part.

Wii U is still in its baby years and hasn't got a very good library yet, but I've enjoyed Pikmin 3 and Mario Kart 8 so far.

·
Registered
566 Posts
I loved my PS2 back in the day. I still pull it out sometimes to play some of my old games.

·
Registered
3,699 Posts
Gamecube. The two games I've played by far the most in my life are Mario Kart Double Dash and TimeSplitters, because my sister and I would really get into them and play for hours all the time.

·
Indignant
632 Posts
I voted for PS2 because of the sheer number of games, but reading this thread makes me want to dig out my old gamecube.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts