Social Anxiety Support Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey experienced benzo users, last monday after a night out i had alcohol withdrawal i bought my 50pill script, and on tuesday i woke up with this quite hot russian girl i was going out with through the whole ordeal and yes we did make out proper style.

the thing is i cant work out whether we used them all and forgot (50 xanax bars) or if she stole the remaining rest of them. (shes a bio-medicine student) who looked at my medicine and said, "ahh lithium" and i said no this isnt the old lithium, its the new, my psychiatrist is trying on me.

Anyway I had just got a fresh box of 50 2mg's at that point my memory is gone. But for the record, I am naked and **** her even if we are straight and not like drinkig or on drugs, cos shes quite a cool girl, but shes a new face in my life.

I have seen her only like 3-5 times. and lives up the road in my hood.. I also checked each pharmacy we went to get get codeine on the day we went out to eat.

She had chances to steal cos i been knocked out on this new medication while the psychiatrist says i have to wait or my body to get used to the effects.

Conclusion: Did the hot russian biomedical student do a sneaky on my 50 pill xanax stash while i was knocked out? lol i probably deserve it anyway

or

or did we just eat them all together and have sex and cant remember?

·
Registered
256 Posts
I don't think anyone can answer your question based on the given information. All I can tell is...

-going through alcohol withdrawl at some point
-went to a club monday and bought script for 50 pills
-memory disappears at this point for whatever reason
-you checked pharmacys where you got pain pills and ate food
-you're naked and have sex with a hot med student russian while sober as well as while not
-She had a chance to steal your pills at some point

So you want to know, did she steal them or did you guys eat them and have sex (don't know why that matters) and you do not remember?

Just flip a coin;

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
My beeper goes off in my intuition, someone on a forum saying it happened to them they lost a few days and heaps of pills and it was like a hazey collection of minimal, if not no memory.

Im usually responsible with meds, but then again I was drinking on sunday night. And also this girl tried to take my SSRI's once, and i told her they were SSRI's and she threw up because she hates SSRI's.

So its a big confusion, thanks for giving me a space and time to bounce my idea Tony, *shakes hand*

·
Registered
1,936 Posts
Wow, that sucks for you.

·
Registered
2,403 Posts
Years ago I took 3 pills of Klonopin and drank some beer. It was dark, the window was open and the last thing I can remember is I took off my shirt, drank more beer and had about 30 pills left. When I woke up all the pills were gone. Had somebody stolen them? Did I masturbate that night? Questions over questions? I really hope you guys can help me. Any ideas?

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
so you never got an answer, how inspirational. damn. ahh well dont need them, i mean i do need them, but i can get another script.

·
Lucky Me
898 Posts
Congrats!! you are the reason its so hard for people who need these drugs and are responsible have such a hard time getting them! give yourself a pat on the back!

·
Registered
228 Posts
Years ago I took 3 pills of Klonopin and drank some beer. It was dark, the window was open and the last thing I can remember is I took off my shirt, drank more beer and had about 30 pills left. When I woke up all the pills were gone. Had somebody stolen them? Did I masturbate that night? Questions over questions? I really hope you guys can help me. Any ideas?
lmao

·
Registered
2,403 Posts
Voyeur! ;)

·
Registered
1,634 Posts
Hahaha this thread made me laugh, thanks guys.

·
Registered
2,661 Posts
Benzos have a tendency to make you take more benzos and act like an idiot. Hey, you could have woken up next to a lot worse...

·
Registered
2,403 Posts
Yep, taking much Benzos + Booze is not the best idea in the world.

·
Banned
38,431 Posts
Benzos have a tendency to make you take more benzos and act like an idiot.
Given my benzo stockpile it is apparently possible for some to show self control even around Xanax. And the fridge is stocked with wine too and yet I'm not drunk either.

A couple hundred rounds of ammo and a gun and nobody's been shot yet either. Stunning, isn't it? Even have matches and the house isn't burned down either. How is it possible?

·
Registered
2,661 Posts
Given my benzo stockpile it is apparently possible for some to show self control even around Xanax. And the fridge is stocked with wine too and yet I'm not drunk either.
Yeah, but you said you get minimal effects from benzos. It's different when you're so wasted you can barely stand up; the lack of any anxiety response whatsoever at that stage can cause strong disinhibition. Some people act like total twunts when like this (e.g. become arrogant and argumentative); personally I just lose my judgement and take too many drugs, and/or "drunk dial" people. Of course, I don't do this any more.

At low doses, I don't do stupid stuff either, nor do I take more than I need.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts