Social Anxiety Support Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Hiding behind the sofa
255 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've decided to start up a video blog of my experiences with Social Anxiety, OCD and Depression. I finally got round to recording the first episode tonight (actually, 'last night' as of 5 minutes ago) and have uploaded it onto YouTube. With a bit of luck I'll get round to doing another, if it all works out, it'll probably end up being a weekly thing. Anyway, here's the link:

·
Hiding behind the sofa
255 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Why you called this tipic "5 minutes to Belgium"? Are you living in Belgium?
no, I'm in Australia, the reason it's called '5 Minutes to Belgium' is, well this:
it's a fairly obscure reference to a mini-episode of Doctor Who, where entropy threatens the universe, and if they don't stop it then a hole exactly the size of Belgium will be blown in the universe, in exactly 5 minutes; hence the name.

·
Registered
407 Posts
Good video. I'm intrigued by these Jeeves books after watching that. I think I'm also inspired to challenge myself a little more on the social front ^_^.

·
Registered
4,027 Posts
Hey Braxietel,
Great idea, not that I can watch them at work.
You must have some guts to put yourself on video and talk about such a topic.
Well done.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Hey Braxietel, I like your videos :clap. And as previously mentioned, the 'mase on tram' incident was funny as. But you think that's bad? You should go for a train ride in Brissie. Some of things you have to put up with on these trains is enough to cause immediate social anxiety in anyone lol. Keep the vids coming ;)

1 - 14 of 14 Posts