Social Anxiety Support Forum banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here are mine, no particular order:

1. Rain, especially the first of the season. Here in Israel we only get about 4 months of rain and those are mostly sunny as well. So rain is a national obsession.
2. New magazine. Those thick plasticky types. New books also.
3. Newly opened bag of coffee... wow this is sooooo good.
4. Smoking pipes. Can't stand cigarettes/cigars though.
5. Freshly baked bread.

I also used to like the smell of gas for some reason...

·
Registered
718 Posts
I have a strange thing for the smell of books, new and old ones. I like the smell of coffee, anything freshly baked, vanilla, jasmine and mandarines.

Also the smell of chlorine...reminds me of school swimming lessons...not that it's a great smell in large quantities, its just nostalgic. I like some smells that reminds me of my childhood.

·
Registered
4,194 Posts
The Tire shop. I remember when I used to go with my dad to the tire shop I used to love the smell of that place. They used to retread tires there and also the sound of all the equipment was so relaxing.

The Pizza shop
The bakery
The shoe repair place
Fresh coffee

Can't think of anything else

·
Banned
3,608 Posts
No particular order:

Tomato leaves
Vanilla
Wet earth when rain starts
Gasoline stations
Cobbler's shop at the mall.

·
making awesome awesomer
587 Posts
cherry chapstick, cotton candy, bacon frying in the morning, hot fudge brownies baking, barbeque

·
Registered
928 Posts
Chocolate, Anzac biscuits in the oven, My parrots (they do smell good lol), Strawberry and Coffee.

When I read the title, I thought it would be perfume related, and I just found my new scent! Elizabeth Arden - Pretty, I keep going to the chemist to put on the testers LOL. I also like Chloe Narcisse, Dolce & Gabbanna (self titled one), Dior - Pure Poison and Miss Dior, Estee Lauder - Beyond Paradise, Sensi - Armani (which I cant have, cos its my sisters scent).

·
Registered
83 Posts
Chocolate, Anzac biscuits in the oven, My parrots (they do smell good lol), Strawberry and Coffee.
I could never get into the smell of my parrots. I wish I liked it, but something about it just puts me off.

·
SAS Member
31,285 Posts
I don't think I have a favorite smell, but I like freshly cut grass on a nice day, the air on a really cold day, various food shops, gasoline(No, I don't take deep breaths of it.), bacon cooking smell when I wake up, and I used to love the smell of my mom's pillows when I was a little kid.

·
Banned
877 Posts
1. Sweet-smelling gal
2. Mint
3. Salvia
4. Deodorant
5. The Great outdoors

·
Geese
20,769 Posts
Rain
Freshly mowed lawn
Cigarettes (even though I have never smoked)
Bakery at 6am
My Cat (it seriously smells so good for reasons unknown)

·
resident classicist
4,408 Posts
-ginger ale
-gardens after rainstorms
-beaches
-ginger snaps or gingerbread cooking
-old books

·
Viva La Raza!
34,841 Posts
fragrance on a woman (especially on the hair)
freshly baked bread
freshly cut grass
new books
coffee (edit: had to change it to coffee cause.mmmmm)

1 - 20 of 37 Posts