Social Anxiety Support Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Forever Young
816 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My medicine, latuda, says i have to take it with at least 350 calories each day.

Does anyone have any easy meal ideas that are roughly 350 calories that i could eat that are kind of healthy? I am always trying to lose weight, so it is frustrating that I have to eat 350 calories before I take my medicine.

I never know what to eat that is 350 calories, so i feel like I am over eating when I make a meal that I think is 350 calories.

Anyone have any ideas? For daily, 350 calorie, semi-healthy meals? Preferably, easy to prepare and remember.

Thanks.

·
Big Boo's Haunt
3,975 Posts
Apparently egg mcmuffins are 300 cal or so... So you could poach an egg with toast and cheese and maybe add tomato or avocado or something?

·
Forever Young
816 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Apparently egg mcmuffins are 300 cal or so... So you could poach an egg with toast and cheese and maybe add tomato or avocado or something?
hmm interesting. so a muffin, with an egg, and a slice of cheese should do it? sounds tasty. sounds like probably around 350 calories too.

thanks.

Any other ideas?

·
Recovery/"Over it"
3,391 Posts
Any decent meal should be 350cals + anyway. Unless your portions are very small, it shouldn't be a problem.

·
Registered
1,401 Posts
I've been loosing weight over the last year or so, counting calories and reducing fat intake while increasing fruit and veg. Measuring and weighing I've found is the only way to be sure about your intake.
I usually aim to have around a 100g - 150g of a lean meat or fish along with 50g of pasta / rice / noodles or around 200g potatoes along with other vegetables or salad. My main meal usually works out between 300 to 500 calories.

I just pick a couple of ingredients and looking online for recipes and reduce oil and fat and portions sizes to what I've mentioned. It's worked well for me. If your looking for some actual recipes I can happily post some links.

·
Forever Young
816 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Any decent meal should be 350cals + anyway. Unless your portions are very small, it shouldn't be a problem.
I know, but im on a diet, so having something specific to eat, each day around the same time (egg mcmuffin, for example), will allow me to know what exactly I will be eating each day. Instead of wondering about it, and forgetting.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts