Social Anxiety Support Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Im spending my valentines taking a tacobell **** in my grandmothers apartment before i take shower. how are you spending yours?

·
Registered
54 Posts
It takes you an entire day to pinch a loaf?

I just ate a large box of chocolates my mom gave me in under four hours. Watched a couple episodes of The Sopranos. So yeah

·
Aimless
710 Posts
At least you're taking the **** before showering. Nothing worse than needing a **** right after you get all cleaned up. Ruins your day.
I'm on my second glass of Riesling and trying to pick a bar to embarrass myself at. Good, blurry times ahead!

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
And the highlight of my night will be watching batman beyond with wheat thins on my grandmothers sofa bed. happy v-day everyone

·
once i died
1,270 Posts
i spent mine........sleeping, going to a class, coming back home and eating yucky food and now being super lonely thiking that i'll never be loved by the girl i like n just drawing creepy stuff on my sketchbook wishing to die so bad

·
Patron St. of Mediocrity
3,188 Posts
I spent mine shoveling snow, reading, and staying inside next to the fire.

·
Registered
1,345 Posts
I just talked to my male friend before he goes out to a concert. (with a date but of course he didn't say that.) So my Valentine's Day was work, dinner, surf the net, called my cousin, read, sleep. Happy Valentine's Day everyone!

·
We all deserve something.
1,786 Posts
I watched a few episodes of Supernatural today, and played some battlefield 4.

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
@Mesmerize ive done that same exact thing for a whole semester last year yucky food and all. but i was listening to japandroids and drawing myself as a muli-headed multi-armed and multi-dicked monster in a crowd of normal people. i definately know them feels.

and the girl was this cute tiny blonde. i knew she ****ing liked me cause the one day a student that sepreated our seats was absent she took that chance to sit right beside me. but i was too chicken s*** to say anything to her. and i regret that s*** everyday. But it changed my life fir the better i think. (And also gave me a new fetish) she had the nicest but too. she would wear yoga pants almost every time we had class.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts