·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I like that movie too

·
Smexy
3,551 Posts
What type of music puts you in the right mood?

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I listen to rap, Acoustic, indie pop, Electro, R&b, etc
Some of my favorite artist are:
Florence and the machine
Avicii
Calvin Harris
Childish gambino
Drake
Ed sheeran
The weeknd
Ellie goulding
Foster and the people
Kanye west
Etc, I listen to pretty much anything.. What kind of music do you listen to?

·
Banned
5,393 Posts
Drake :lol. I've heard a few of his songs. It sounds to me he's pretty much just talking over a crappy beat. I don't see the appeal.

·
Smexy
3,551 Posts
I listen to rap, Acoustic, indie pop, Electro, R&b, etc
Some of my favorite artist are:
Florence and the machine
Avicii
Calvin Harris
Childish gambino
Drake
Ed sheeran
The weeknd
Ellie goulding
Foster and the people
Kanye west
Etc, I listen to pretty much anything.. What kind of music do you listen to?
We probably have similar taste. I'll check out the one's I didn't bold, for the bolded ones are guys that I already listen to. I listen to mostly rap (spanning the 80s-today). I like a lot of pop and new wave, especially 80s bands/singers. Honestly, I can vibe off of anything.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
We probably have similar taste. I'll check out the one's I didn't bold, for the bolded ones are guys that I already listen to. I listen to mostly rap (spanning the 80s-today). I like a lot of pop and new wave, especially 80s bands/singers. Honestly, I can vibe off of anything.
Do you like Kendrick Lamar and j cole?

·
Smexy
3,551 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Do I ?!?

I regularly bump OD, S.80, and GKMC. I like j cole too, but I didn't dig his major debut so much.
I brought both GKMC and j cole's first album.. First time I didn't download music illegally so you know I was really feeling them xD I thought j cole debut album was dope lol..

·
Smexy
3,551 Posts
I brought both GKMC and j cole's first album.. First time I didn't download music illegally so you know I was really feeling them xD I thought j cole debut album was dope lol..
Yea, I hadn't bought an album in years before GKMC. I need to give cole world another listen. Maybe I was in a bad mood when I heard it the first time.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Yeah, Kendrick's GKMC is a great album, love his flow and storytelling. He reminds me of Kid Cudi in his originality.
I feel the same way. I love Cudi, he is an amazing artist. I feel like i can relate to both of them in some way..

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
how much wood would a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood?
A woodchuck would chuck as much wood as a woodchuck could chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood. xD

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Yea, I hadn't bought an album in years before GKMC. I need to give cole world another listen. Maybe I was in a bad mood when I heard it the first time.
Haha idk. You probably still won't feel it this time around *shrugs* It still wouldn't hurt to give it another chance :)

1 - 20 of 21 Posts