Social Anxiety Support Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I posted this on another sub topic, but im gonna post it here anyways, because im wondering if anyone here has experienced this. Whenever I'm anxious, my neck starts to tighten, and i start to feel pressure in my head. Then I get this 2-3 second seizure in my neck and head, and my eye movements start to move oddly. I can't control the mini seizure when it happens, and its really stressful. Its turned into a paranoia. If I feel someone is looking at me, my neck starts to tighten, and I can feel the seizure approaching, or if I notice someone in the side of my eye, it can also trigger it, especially if I'm sitting down somewhere, where you have to be still. Btw I also have tremors when im nervous. My hands, my head, my whole body shakes when im nervous, and its hard to control. I used to not have the mini seizures, but it then all of a sudden it started happening one day. It is seriously a bizarre symptom, and I don't know how I'm going to ever keep a job, or be atleast social, when i have this. Anyone know what this is? Is this just another anxiety symptom, or is it something else?

·
Registered
98 Posts
I have epilepsy, but for a long period of time my doctor said they were stress induced seizures. I would sugest seeing a doctor but it is definetly possible.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

·
ff
1,824 Posts
You do need to see a neurologist for this if you haven't already. You can conquer it for sure, and it begins with getting it checked out.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts