Social Anxiety Support Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
my names manny i'm 17, it honestly. It hurts to go on this forum, when i first saw it. I know Social Anxiety has always been a problem of mine... Especially now. I don't want to be like this anymore :( Social Anxiety made me into the boyfriend where i would be paranoid and lack of trust of the other. Made me into a friend who doesn't want to be friends with anyone because i'm scared to be judged. I'm the type of person that would be the expert at hiding it, i have for so long. Anyways sorry i had to let that out. Even though i hate it, for the time i had it, was most likely when i started to realize how poor i was when i was young, then it just built up. I did enjoy the time i had for myself and my alone time, i really figured out the word and found out who i truly am and who i want to be when i grow up. Anyways, i thinks its time to end my last year of highschool strong with as many friends i can make and as many good grades i can get. I want to change to turn my life around, i've lost to many good friends and my girlfriend all related to this. I have a chance to get those both back this year i know i do. I plan on taking medication along with CB Therapy or just one idk.

It honestly really nice to know i'm not the only one, i know i don't have it as bad as others, but to me if it makes me depressed then you know thats bad enough. I look foward to learning alot from this forum and from you guys

·
Banned
177,223 Posts
Hey Manny, welcome to :sas

·
Registered
154,233 Posts
Welcome, Soad! :)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.