Xanax helped me a lot - Social Anxiety Forum

post #1 of 4 (permalink) Old 11-16-2006, 09:11 PM Thread Starter
SAS Member

Xanax helped me a lot

I'd taken Paxil for a month, and it didn't work at all, so I stopped taking it. Then I wanted to take Xanax because everyone I asked what to take recommended it. Unluckily, my whole family was very busy and didn't have time to ask a doctor for a prescription. Then I accidentally found out that my mother was taking Xanax for depression. (No wonder it didn't work well for her.) So I tried it...and it instantly worked! I was still pretty nervous, but not to the point where I tremble my head uncontrollably. I worship the person who made Xanax.

Currently on: Depakine, Sediel, Klonopin, Prozac, Risperdal, Vitamin D, Calcium

Tried(Med.): Xanax, Valium, Ativan, Zoloft, Inderal, Tenormin, Paxil, Celexa, Lexapro, Adderall, Effexor, Emsam, Nardil, Seroquel, Zyprexa, Remeron, Lamictal, Abilify, Pristiq

Tried(Sup.): Vitamin B12, Magnesium, Kava Kava, Rhodiola Rosea, Omega-3

Tried(Therapy): CBT
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 4 (permalink) Old 11-16-2006, 09:43 PM
Spectacular Member

Yay for benzos!

"It's better to be prepared for an opportunity and not have one than to have an opportunity and not be prepared." -- Whitney Young Jr.
post #3 of 4 (permalink) Old 11-16-2006, 09:50 PM
going hazy

Is it safe to try anxiety/depression meds without a prescription, say, if I asked to try some from a friend?

post #4 of 4 (permalink) Old 11-16-2006, 10:12 PM Thread Starter
SAS Member

Um, is it a rhetorical question? Sorry, but I'm not good at distinguishing them from real questions.

If it is...Well, I was really desperate for help, but my dad was outside the U.S., my mom was too depressed to take me to anywhere, and I couldn't drive. (she got her medication when she was in South Korea.)

Currently on: Depakine, Sediel, Klonopin, Prozac, Risperdal, Vitamin D, Calcium

Tried(Med.): Xanax, Valium, Ativan, Zoloft, Inderal, Tenormin, Paxil, Celexa, Lexapro, Adderall, Effexor, Emsam, Nardil, Seroquel, Zyprexa, Remeron, Lamictal, Abilify, Pristiq

Tried(Sup.): Vitamin B12, Magnesium, Kava Kava, Rhodiola Rosea, Omega-3

Tried(Therapy): CBT

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page