Went on a job interview today - Social Anxiety Forum

post #1 of 5 (permalink) Old 10-24-2018, 01:37 PM Thread Starter
SAS Member

Language: Swedish, English, a little German.
My Mood: Lonely

Went on a job interview today

Guess what? It felt great! I don't think that I'll get the job because I have no experience in the field but I'm so proud of myself for going to the interview. She even told me that I seem really nice! My psychologist will be pleased to hear it. 🙂
I'm so ready to fight my social anxiety now. I will do whatever it takes.

“It's like in the great stories, Mr. Frodo. The ones that really mattered. Full of darkness and danger they were. And sometimes you didn't want to know the end… because how could the end be happy? How could the world go back to the way it was when so much bad had happened? But in the end, it’s only a passing thing… this shadow. Even darkness must pass.” – Samwise Gamgee
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 5 (permalink) Old 10-24-2018, 01:39 PM Thread Starter
SAS Member

Language: Swedish, English, a little German.
My Mood: Lonely
I actually felt normal for once! And I have thought back on the conversation and wished that I would've said this and wouldn't've said that but I stop those thoughts as soon as they come because they give me nothing but anxiety.

“It's like in the great stories, Mr. Frodo. The ones that really mattered. Full of darkness and danger they were. And sometimes you didn't want to know the end… because how could the end be happy? How could the world go back to the way it was when so much bad had happened? But in the end, it’s only a passing thing… this shadow. Even darkness must pass.” – Samwise Gamgee
post #3 of 5 (permalink) Old 10-25-2018, 03:02 PM
SAS Member

That's great news! I felt the same way a few weeks ago when I had mine. It's normal to think back on the interview and facepalm yourself for not saying this or that, so don't fret there. Fingers crossed you get it!

post #4 of 5 (permalink) Old 10-25-2018, 05:38 PM
SAS Member

That’s awesome! I recently had my first job interview last week and I feel the same. They told me they really like me and now I have a second interview. It’s given me some confidence to try harder in looking for a job (in case I don’t hear back after the second interview lol).

Good luck in your job search!
post #5 of 5 (permalink) Old 10-25-2018, 05:42 PM
SAS Member

I am so happy for you! I am looking for jobs too and haven't had any interviews yet.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page