Talked to one of the colleges I want to go to today! - Social Anxiety Forum

post #1 of 2 (permalink) Old 09-23-2013, 11:49 AM Thread Starter
SAS Member

Talked to one of the colleges I want to go to today!

One of the colleges I want to transfer to had a booth set up on campus today. I was nervous to go and talk to them, but my friend helped me out. He introduced me to them. I'm so proud of myself because once she started talking to me I was able to hold about a 5 minute conversation with her before I had to go to class. I know this seems very small, but I feel really good about it!

Also while I'm already making a thread, I will mention that I went to a job interview last week and they really liked me, but my schedule didn't match the hours they were looking for. They want me to come back in November since they'll have more hours that match my schedule. I'm so happy. I hope nothing messes this up!

But anyways, thanks for reading!

"Just think of the future, and think of your dreams. You'll get away from here, you'll get away eventually"- Future by Paramore.

Never lose your flames.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 2 (permalink) Old 09-23-2013, 04:58 PM
SAS Member

Sweet. Congrats!

Keep working towards the best.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page