My journey took me a decade, but i'm still not done as i can still do better. But I can say i have overcome social anxiety where it no longer affects my life.
- I'm graduating college next year, i finally was able to sit through a crowded classroom
- my thought pattern has changed, i've become more positive and changed my outlook on life. i have more hope in life (thank you CBT)
- i have more self worth and established boundaries, i'm in a healthy relationship where i can communicate my needs
- i've learned to open up and show my personality more to others, took my 2 years with therapy
- medication has helped control my moods and help my get up in the monring to start the day
- i workout and am a constant improver now
my next steps is to make friends and start my career next year. i'm excited and i know i'll fail but hell, i've failed before and im still here