Post Here Whenever You Take A Positive Step - Page 9 - Social Anxiety Forum

post #161 of 161 (permalink) Old 09-26-2020, 07:06 AM
SAS Member

My Mood: Cheeky
My journey took me a decade, but i'm still not done as i can still do better. But I can say i have overcome social anxiety where it no longer affects my life.

- I'm graduating college next year, i finally was able to sit through a crowded classroom

- my thought pattern has changed, i've become more positive and changed my outlook on life. i have more hope in life (thank you CBT)

- i have more self worth and established boundaries, i'm in a healthy relationship where i can communicate my needs

- i've learned to open up and show my personality more to others, took my 2 years with therapy

- medication has helped control my moods and help my get up in the monring to start the day

- i workout and am a constant improver now

my next steps is to make friends and start my career next year. i'm excited and i know i'll fail but hell, i've failed before and im still here
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page