Just confessed my crush - Social Anxiety Forum

post #1 of 6 (permalink) Old 03-06-2019, 05:16 PM Thread Starter
SAS Member

My Mood: Sad

Just confessed my crush

I just confessed how I felt to my crush and she was honest and told me she was working on herself and wasn't looking for anything but thanked me for telling her and said she'd be happy to be my wing woman and help me meet other women. I do feel disappointed but I respect her for being direct and she gave me some perspective on a few things, I've been in denial about some stuff and stuck and she pointed out some things she sees and she wasn't wrong.

Not my first race out of the gate, it doesn't hurt like the others have though because I had no expectations and didn't expect anything from her. I just wanted to tell her, be like I really like you. It hurt more with the last one because I had developed real feelings for her. Anyways I learnt I can take rejection and at least she doesn't think I'm creepy or feel uncomfortable with me. She's cool with me.

I have a lot of plans alot and I've only just begun
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 6 (permalink) Old 03-06-2019, 09:47 PM
watching stars collide

Its great you both took it so well and mature. Takes courage to do that, and her being open to support is only a positive.
post #3 of 6 (permalink) Old 03-08-2019, 08:10 PM
SAS Member

My Mood: Bored
Just curious, how long have you known her for? and when did you start having a crush on her>?

post #4 of 6 (permalink) Old 04-13-2019, 06:43 PM
SAS Member

Language: English
Great job. Lots of people don't have the guts to do that. Now you need to work on finding a replacement for her. Other fish in the sea. Perhaps her wingwoman offer will lead to other ladies
post #5 of 6 (permalink) Old 04-22-2019, 09:47 AM
SAS Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quietguy86 View Post
I just confessed how I felt to my crush and she was honest and told me she was working on herself and wasn't looking for anything but thanked me for telling her and said she'd be happy to be my wing woman and help me meet other women. I do feel disappointed but I respect her for being direct and she gave me some perspective on a few things, I've been in denial about some stuff and stuck and she pointed out some things she sees and she wasn't wrong.

Not my first race out of the gate, it doesn't hurt like the others have though because I had no expectations and didn't expect anything from her. I just wanted to tell her, be like I really like you. It hurt more with the last one because I had developed real feelings for her. Anyways I learnt I can take rejection and at least she doesn't think I'm creepy or feel uncomfortable with me. She's cool with me.
Heck yes, show that manly sense of respect and maturity, dang I can feel that swag all the way over here

ideasunlimitedonline.com
post #6 of 6 (permalink) Old 05-22-2019, 12:08 AM
SAS Member

You did great and well! I doubt if I would ever be able to take that well maturely, if it were me

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page