Incredible. - Social Anxiety Forum

post #1 of 3 (permalink) Old 11-19-2017, 11:18 PM Thread Starter
Formerly "The Quicktion"

My Mood: Mellow

Incredible.

Hello everyone, this is incredible. The last few days since Tuesday have been the best in my life. I have changed so much, i have become my own best friend. I don't know where to start. I was thinking of starting a journal here where i chronicle my daily experiences, and likely i will, but i'll leave that for later i think as it can be time consuming...

I have been facing my fears, today i spent my morning with the girl i mentioned in my last thread. We made out in my car, and btw, i WILL be descriptive here just so you can get a clear picture of the progress...so we made out in my car, for the first time since 1st grade i got to feel another person's teeth, tongue, and lips in close proximity, and she was really into it, as was i... And not only that, but we were so cool with each other that she let me fondle her, among other things which might be too graphic to share? Lol, we left the parking spot outside McDonald's having agreed on a casual friends with benefits thing and we also fantasized about doing real kinky and imaginative, creative stuff, we would have gone to her place and started doing it if she hadn't had to go to work.

Yesterday was also great, i went to a mall and lied on the floor, relaxed and whistling with my arms supporting my head, surrounded by dozens of people for at least 30 seconds each time (3 times in total, 1 other in a super market). The first time i did it for 30 seconds, the 2 other times i did it until the security officers came to me politely asking if i was alright, i proceeded to explain to them that i was doing exposure therapy and they did ask me to do it somewhere else but they were nice interchanges and i gave high fives to all of them. I also went to Ray Ban, Calvin Klein, and Barnes and Nobles and had conversation with the employees, it was so awesome.

Aside from that, i also went to Macy's and told about 5 different women that they looked attractive and nice in a polite and respectful manner, i plan to progressively move into the state of being where i can ask for their numbers and have them go out on fun dates ^-^ One of the women turned her back on me but i felt nothing, i felt fine, i kept going and just wow... i used cute pick up lines such as "excuse me i think you dropped something, oh it was actually my jaw because you look so pretty," and "i think we should call the firefighters because you are on fire," lol the point of all this being to lose my inhibitions. I feel like i could have gotten some numbers had i kept going, till next time

And the day before that, on Friday i hiked up a hill and said good morning to like 20 people, and it was such a victory because i went outside and almost hiked to the very top!

The point is to do this more and more, time and again, as well as alot of other things in order to get better and better.

There's so much more to say...for now i will conclude by saying that i hope this inspires each and every one of you to fight for your life and the happiness that you deserve. My intention has not been to brag but to joyfully share my progress whilst hopefully inspiring you and of course, i'm also patting myself in the back

Some of the resources i have used are the following Youtube channels:

Improvement Pill, Infinite Waters, Comfort Zone Challenge, RSDTyler, Simple Pick Up, and Ted Talks.

Please explore these channels for your own benefit, this video right here is one of the best, if you subscribe to his emails he will provide challenges such as the lay down challenge i did.

Well that's that for now, heck, this might be the first post of my online journal (i keep a private one as well).

As a closing statement i'll end my posts with a video to a song that i've been listening to and that may or may not be thematically linked to my life/experiences.

St Vincent's marvelous "Regret" "Morning pry the windows open Let in what's so terrifying."

"If you expect nothing from anybody, you're never disappointed." - Sylvia Plath

"I've started to focus on a bigger game. The sound the wind makes through the pines; the sentience of animals; what we fear in the dark and what lies beyond the darkness. I'm talking about seeing beyond fear, about looking at the world with love." - Dale Cooper
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 3 (permalink) Old 11-20-2017, 01:35 AM
SAS Member

I'm glad things are going well for you, be careful not to cross any lines though. Not caring about the effect you have on others is psychopath behaviour, not saying you've shown any yourself but keep it in mind.

Once again, congratulations.

A lack of achievement doesn't necessarily indicate a lack of ability. A lack of ability doesn't necessarily indicate a lack of potential. - LonelyLurker
post #3 of 3 (permalink) Old 11-20-2017, 05:00 PM Thread Starter
Formerly "The Quicktion"

My Mood: Mellow
Thank you.

I was very elated when i wrote my above post btw, apologies if anyone was turned off. I feel in a better, more composed place atm. Today was again a productive day, and after visiting my therapist, some things regarding my journey and myself have been cleared up into a better perspective.

Have a Happy Thanksgiving folks, here's a serene tune for you.

"If you expect nothing from anybody, you're never disappointed." - Sylvia Plath

"I've started to focus on a bigger game. The sound the wind makes through the pines; the sentience of animals; what we fear in the dark and what lies beyond the darkness. I'm talking about seeing beyond fear, about looking at the world with love." - Dale Cooper

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page