Social Anxiety Support Forum banner

I've met a nice boy using Kik!

3K views 26 replies 12 participants last post by  Zack 
#1 ·
He mistook me for someone else and said "Hey!", I quickly declared my undying love for him (and for various areas of his body), and now we talk regularly. He's very sweet. I think he is an Orthodox Jew, but I'm not sure. He lives is Los Angeles, USA. He has lovely tousled chestnut-brown hair and a nice booty :-S

#6 ·
nice job he sounds cute

if hes an orthodox jew you should get in on that free milk game

when i lived next door to hasidic jews theyd give me free milk they got from temple or something because id help them polish furniture and stuff like that

i cant remeber where they got it from exactly i think temple but they were like those tiny milk cartons that youd get in primary school at lunchtime it was really nice

#9 ·
nice job he sounds cute

if hes an orthodox jew you should get in on that free milk game

when i lived next door to hasidic jews theyd give me free milk they got from temple or something because id help them polish furniture and stuff like that

i cant remeber where they got it from exactly i think temple but they were like those tiny milk cartons that youd get in primary school at lunchtime it was really nice
I could help him polish something.

#16 ·
No idea who that is so whatever you are trying to say is wasted on me. He looks like a ****, though. Judging by your other posts, it is probably something semi-literate that you are trying to say. This is just like p*****s across the world.

#17 ·
I'm feeling a little queer tonight.

No, I don't mean that I am cuddling my Jewish boyfriend.

I just mean that I am not feeling well tonight.

#18 ·
The just-turned 18-year-old Northern Irish transvestite is no longer talking to me on Kik as I declined to meet him for some slap and tickle - he wanted to meet literally within days of first chatting after he saw my "handsome" portrait picture! :-C I'm not that sort of boy! He said "he knew a handsome man when he saw one"(!) which flattered me. I tried to make up by complimenting his ***hole photo he sent me (I said it was "pretty"), but... I seem to have blown it. (I don't mean fellatio; I mean "blown it" in a figurative sense.)

#19 ·
I even offered to buy him the game he wanted if he would send me higher definition *** photos (the unsolicited one he sent was a little blurry as I imagine *** selfies are not easy to capture). I think he has me on ignore now. It just goes to show that wooing twinks isn't that easy. One needs to tiptoe around them using compliments at first - mushy romantic stuff and the "nice eyes" line, offering hugs and a rose (@-->--) - before one can get 'down to business'. I need more practice.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.