I've become super confident - Social Anxiety Forum

post #1 of 2 (permalink) Old 09-20-2013, 12:00 PM Thread Starter
dezzy

I've become super confident

Ok so get this. My confidence has got to the point where I'm able say almost anything that's on my mind and my creativity to express myself has improved to a whole new level. My voice has became deeper and praise I'm happy. Now I'm going to share with you some of my recent triumphs. There are I want to mention. One, I played a football (soccer for my american audience) in a green morphsuit at a sports centre haha. Two, I said to a woman I found her attractive, that I want to take her out, and then I said to finish it "put your number in my phone" and I got her digits and believe me she is beautiful.

To finish, I'm going to say this that the woman turned out to not want a relationship. Which is fine by me and plus I'm not half dead. But get this, I'm now stronger and more confident than before and you must understand it is possible to heighten your confidence, don't be afraid to take a risk. You can do it. I'm the kind of guy who is like naruto, I am loud, and silly, but I do love people and I do not give up, I see the toughest times as the best time to shine. I'm my own worst enemy but it is possible to overcome my weaknesses.To God be the glory.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 2 (permalink) Old 09-21-2013, 01:54 AM
Lonely As Heck

Great post man, you summed it up pretty well here. All it takes is that extra push, there is nothing to worry about.

Good job with the woman too, even if she isn't interested in relationship, you still managed to talk to her and score her digits. That's a real accomplishment.

A mind is like a parachute. It doesn't work if it is not open. - Frank Zappa

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page