i made a good friend! - Social Anxiety Forum

post #1 of 2 (permalink) Old 09-19-2005, 10:25 AM Thread Starter

i made a good friend!

he came to my party 10 days ago and we were aquaintences.. then we talked and stuff and he got drunk and threw up in my house, i kinda hated him. lol.. but him n 4 other friends stayed to sleepover and in the morning he was really nice, mopped the house so i forgave him for puking. ANYWAY back to the story all 7 of us went to the pool (after they sleptover) and we talked a LOT, so this weekend my friend (who i've known for while coz our families meet) who is friends with him had a sleepover and we became even better friends. i told him about SA on the phone and he was cool with it, he also had similar problems..
this sunday i had a breakdance meeting n i told him to come and he came n joined the team too and we talked so freely, it was awesome like i've known him for years..
it lifts my mood during the bad times knowin there's some1 there to share everything with.. woohooooo... .. oh we're just friends and planning to keep it that way.
my life is finally becoming more like what i've been trying to make it into !
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 2 (permalink) Old 09-20-2005, 02:33 AM
SAS Member

Re: i made a good friend!

Nice work, keep it up.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweetangel
.. oh we're just friends and planning to keep it that way.
No interest to be more?

I eat babies

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page