I hung out/talked to a girl for a long time last night - Social Anxiety Forum

post #1 of 3 (permalink) Old 09-18-2013, 05:27 PM Thread Starter
SAS Member

I hung out/talked to a girl for a long time last night

One of the residents in the dorm I live/work at talks to me and hangs out with me a lot. Last night we were hanging out and talking for literally HOURS. We were just sitting in the hallway and talking. She opened up to me about her life and personal stuff and I did the same with her.

A lot of people bust on her as being 'dumb' but she had a lot of deep stuff to talk about and a lot of insight into things. I was really happy when I went to bed last night.

When she saw me today she gave me a hug.

I don't think anything is going to happen (and technically I'm not even allowed to date residents in the building I work in lol) but I always feel good when I establish a strong bond with another person, male or female. I just hope it doesn't go awry.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 3 (permalink) Old 09-19-2013, 07:35 AM
SAS Member

Good for you!
post #3 of 3 (permalink) Old 09-22-2013, 02:30 AM
SAS Member

Even if it does go awry, it's always a good thing to have close bonds with people, if only for a brief time.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page