Social Anxiety Forum

Social Anxiety Forum (https://www.socialanxietysupport.com/forum/)
-   Triumphs Over Social Anxiety (https://www.socialanxietysupport.com/forum/f9/)
-   -   I Can Do Anything (https://www.socialanxietysupport.com/forum/f9/i-can-do-anything-2100145/)

629753 10-25-2017 01:18 AM

I Can Do Anything
 
No doubt

MadnessVertigo 10-25-2017 01:21 AM

...you can do, better. I can do anything better than you. No you can't. Yes I can. No you can't. Yes I can! Yes I CAN!

629753 10-25-2017 01:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MadnessVertigo (Post 1091297113)
...you can do, better. I can do anything better than you. No you can't. Yes I can. No you can't. Yes I can! Yes I CAN!

Throwback to that commercial Lmao

The Library of Emma 10-25-2017 03:58 AM

I know you said "do" not "be," but points off for putting the Reading Rainbow theme song in my head with your thread title:


629753 10-25-2017 04:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Girl Without a Shadow (Post 1091297497)
I know you said "do" not "be," but points off for putting the Reading Rainbow theme song in my head with your thread title:


:)

SFC01 10-25-2017 01:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by impedido10 (Post 1091297097)
No doubt

bet you cant get a temporary silent mind on a regular basis :wink2:

mt moyt 10-25-2017 01:45 PM

can u not listen to Kanye for a day??

629753 10-25-2017 01:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mt moyt (Post 1091301081)
can u not listen to Kanye for a day??

havent listened to it today

629753 10-25-2017 01:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SFC01 (Post 1091301017)
bet you cant get a temporary silent mind on a regular basis :wink2:

I said I can do anything, not that i will get it when i want. Its a difference.

But everything possible soo i can get that too

SFC01 10-25-2017 02:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by impedido10 (Post 1091301145)
I said I can do anything, not that i will get it when i want. Its a difference.

But everything possible soo i can get that too

yeah mate, just kidding - I`m sure you will get there in the end.

thebenevolentmobsterjolly 11-01-2017 01:07 PM

good man, go for it!


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 11:08 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® ©2000-2020, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2020 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
vBulletin Security provided by vBSecurity v2.2.2 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2020 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome