I am completely cured! If you want help read this! - Page 3 - Social Anxiety Forum

post #41 of 42 (permalink) Old 01-28-2006, 10:39 AM
SAS Member

I think i'm going to try some of this Passion Flower and Lemon Balm...do you have to take it multiple times during the day?

Also, has anyone here ever experimented with Kava Kava? I was reading a bit and it seems like it'd be a nice drink to have at the end of the day, very relaxing with "mild hallucinations".

This thread also reminded me to start taking my B complex vitamin. I bought a big-*** bottle the other month and never took it consistently.

Thanks for the info...
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #42 of 42 (permalink) Old 02-03-2006, 08:06 AM
Out of my mind.

Don't take kava kava, i have a huge bag of it sitting on my drawer, the amount you have to take to receive any of the calming effects is ridiculous, not to mention the stuff is disgusting... its like if you ground up the bark of a tree and mixed it with water and tried to drink down a gallon of the stuff

and yeah as far as all these herbs go ... its definintely just a lot lasting placebo, theres no magic combination of herbs or medicines you can take to get rid of social anxiety for good, you just have to take baby steps and work towards getting better

check out my webcomic - http://fourthstate.byethost33.com

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page