Hey C: - Social Anxiety Forum

post #1 of 6 (permalink) Old 01-30-2019, 12:03 PM Thread Starter
Hikikomori

Language: Serbian, English.
My Mood: Fine
Talking

Hey C:

Hey guys, it's been a while, but I finally managed to sort my life out a bit. Last time I was here my electricity was about to get cut off because of the debts, and I was also starving. My electricity DID get cut off and I lived without it for 3, almost 4 months. (I do NOT recommend it xD)

I actually managed to get a job soon after leaving here. It took me 5 attempts of going to this factory and just freaking out with my anxiety in front of it, and then just going back home. Finally, last time I went I managed to get in and ask for a job and got it. Debt for electricity was huge, so I couldn't just pay it off after 1 month of work, that's why I lived without it for almost 4 months, it took several paychecks and some help from my brother to finally get it back on.

I had really bad moments of being SO depressed and suicidal because I just lived in the dark, it was nightmare preparing for work without any light in the morning (4:30 AM), or minimal light (candle/phone). Then coming back home again to darkness, and having to shower with freezing cold water. Not having any entertainment at all, or anyone to talk to/chat with. The experience made me stronger, but I hope I will never be in a situation like that ever again.

Now I'm finally stable and able to provide for myself. I still have social anxiety, it's not that easy to fix, I'm afraid. I'm doing better, for sure, but nowhere near cured.

As for anyone else that might be struggling because of social anxiety, in terms of getting a job. There's not much of a tip that I can give you. I simply had to hit the bottom in order to stand up. It was I either find a job or die. When you're in a situation like that, it simply just pushes you through the anxiety.

Anyway, now I can finally focus on doing something with my life. C: <3

I'm feeling pretty good, planning to go hard starting February. Drawing, studying, working out. That's about it. C:

Anyone else sick of this stupid winter, btw? >_>
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 6 (permalink) Old 01-30-2019, 12:24 PM
Russian Modster

I have to say when I saw you pop up again, I was filled with relief and happiness. Good to see you again! ♡

:: Anybody else want to run? Contorting, distorting, I am undone. One less propaganda nightmare fixture. Are you getting the picture? Separate. I've lost my only way. See the shape, Broken and thrown away. ::

Попроси у облаков
Подарить нам белых снов
Ночь плывет и мы за ней
В мир таинственных огней
post #3 of 6 (permalink) Old 01-30-2019, 12:33 PM Thread Starter
Hikikomori

Language: Serbian, English.
My Mood: Fine
Thank you. It's good to be back. <3

post #4 of 6 (permalink) Old 01-30-2019, 05:50 PM
bipolar

Wow - living like that would definitely toughen you up a bit, but I'm glad you didn't have to do it for too long.

Glad things are a bit better now at least.
post #5 of 6 (permalink) Old 01-30-2019, 06:16 PM
SAS Member

Language: English, Dutch, French, German
My Mood: Angry
Yeah , that must have been an interesting experience, on where you become a bit more adult each passing day. It was a really good lesson at a still young age! I really need the same lesson!
post #6 of 6 (permalink) Old 01-30-2019, 08:58 PM
SAS Member

My Mood: Bored
Glad things are much better for now...

I am also sick of winter... -20C here

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page