hello its my first post - Social Anxiety Forum

post #1 of 5 (permalink) Old 09-02-2013, 03:08 PM Thread Starter
SAS Member

hello its my first post

Hi im new here. I think i have made a lot of positive steps i stay with friends go to parties joke with friends i think i got much better but i still have problems to talk to much or to tell a story as my friends do and i stilll have problems with girls im to shy with them and this problem makes me suffer a little bit except this two problems i think i dont feel social anxiety anymore
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 5 (permalink) Old 09-03-2013, 07:45 AM
SAS Member

Glad to hear that you have overcome some of your anxiety keep up the good work!
Welcome to SAS
post #3 of 5 (permalink) Old 09-03-2013, 07:33 PM
SAS Member

I am 33 and female and I still haven't gotten over my "fear" of starting friendships with women. I used to try to talk to other girls when I was younger, and they would snub me. I realize now that it was because they were guarded and I just needed to try a little harder to get them to open up. It sounds like you've made some great strides in your development and now feel more comfortable with relating. Girlfriends are the most important relationships you'll have and may last a lifetime, so just keep trying to connect. You're doing the right thing

post #4 of 5 (permalink) Old 09-04-2013, 04:12 PM
SAS Member

Hey and welcome to SAS! Glad to hear you're able to take some positive steps
post #5 of 5 (permalink) Old 09-08-2013, 09:49 AM Thread Starter
SAS Member

hi starfish

[QUOTE=starfish7;1066418137]I am 33 and female and I still haven't gotten over my "fear" of starting friendships with women. I used to try to talk to other girls when I was younger, and they would snub me. I realize now that it was because they were guarded and I just needed to try a little harder to get them to open up. It sounds like you've made some great strides in your development and now feel more comfortable with relating. Girlfriends are the most important relationships you'll have and may last a lifetime, so just keep trying to connect. You're doing the right thing [/QUO
Thank you starfish i hope you ll do well too,you just need to try to not care so much what people think about you ,i think that was the most important thing that made me feel less anxious.i know its hard to makde that but if you find the right way you can make it

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page