GF says she loves me for first time and our first tongue kiss! :) - Page 2 - Social Anxiety Forum

post #21 of 28 (permalink) Old 05-28-2013, 10:32 PM
Permanently Banned

Hey congrats man that's great. I'm happy for you
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #22 of 28 (permalink) Old 05-30-2013, 06:59 PM
SAS Member

Congratulations OP, You found a great woman. I am proud of you!

post #23 of 28 (permalink) Old 05-30-2013, 07:15 PM
Permanently Banned

My Mood: Angelic
That's good to hear.

post #24 of 28 (permalink) Old 06-01-2013, 11:17 PM
SAS Member

It's weird how excited I am for you.....
post #25 of 28 (permalink) Old 06-01-2013, 11:28 PM
Permanently Banned

well done!
post #26 of 28 (permalink) Old 06-04-2013, 08:27 AM
Simon Says...

Quote:
Originally Posted by LonelyDuckling View Post
she said she even likes that I'm a bit needy, she even wants to help me fight my problems
Damnit, I need to find me someone like that .

Sometimes it's all just too much for me and I wish I had somebody to bring me up or just stop me from getting quite so dark and hopeless.

Gratz on the whole thing, chap .

"Choose not to be harmed Ė and you wonít feel harmed.
Donít feel harmed Ė and you havenít been."
- Marcus Aurelius
post #27 of 28 (permalink) Old 06-05-2013, 10:07 AM Thread Starter
SAS Member

Just an update, things have been going great, we had this fun roadtrip together on Sunday. I took her to see the 12 apostles(http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Twe...tles,_Victoria), and other sights such as the Loch ard Gorge(http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Loch_Ard_Gorge). Was a great day, despite the fact I got zero sleep the night before, due to anxiety over being invited to dinner at her house by her parents on that same day, lol. Dinner turned out well, all the worry was for nothing as per usual.

Things are going from strength to strength between us*touches wood*, it's very clear our love is mutual, and she even told me the other day that she sees me as long term relationship material, as in marriage etc. Shes also ready to take that next step, as in sex, as in LonelyDuckling finally losing his virginity, and to someone he loves, yay. Due to us both living at home, we're booking a hotel room for Friday, and again next week for my birthday. She even suggested getting a room with a spa, haha. I'm neeeeeeeeerrrrrrvvvvouuus as hell, so insecure about my body, so scared of messing up, but you have to start somewhere, and I know she cares, and will guide me on my path to a.. ah.. sex god, or at least a caring unselfish sexual partner, lol.

Not to become all negative all of a sudden, but I'm not sure if it's the anxiety, depression, or the fact my life has been without hope for so long, but a part of me is always expecting something to go wrong, or that do I deserve it, etc, etc, but yeah, I love this woman.

PS: Promise not to make one of those silly "I got LAID yah yah yah" threads, lol.

Charlie Kaufman: My leg hurts, I wonder if it's cancer? There's a bump. I'm starting to sweat. Stop sweating. I've got to stop sweating. Can she see it dripping down my forehead? She looked at my hair line. She thinks I'm bald. She...
Valerie Thomas: We think you're great.
Charlie Kaufman: Oh, wow, thanks. Well, that's nice to hear.
post #28 of 28 (permalink) Old 06-05-2013, 10:24 AM
SAS Member

My Mood: Brooding
Quote:
Originally Posted by LonelyDuckling View Post
Just an update, things have been going great, we had this fun roadtrip together on Sunday. I took her to see the 12 apostles(http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Twe...tles,_Victoria), and other sights such as the Loch ard Gorge(http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Loch_Ard_Gorge). Was a great day, despite the fact I got zero sleep the night before, due to anxiety over being invited to dinner at her house by her parents on that same day, lol. Dinner turned out well, all the worry was for nothing as per usual.

Things are going from strength to strength between us*touches wood*, it's very clear our love is mutual, and she even told me the other day that she sees me as long term relationship material, as in marriage etc. Shes also ready to take that next step, as in sex, as in LonelyDuckling finally losing his virginity, and to someone he loves, yay. Due to us both living at home, we're booking a hotel room for Friday, and again next week for my birthday. She even suggested getting a room with a spa, haha. I'm neeeeeeeeerrrrrrvvvvouuus as hell, so insecure about my body, so scared of messing up, but you have to start somewhere, and I know she cares, and will guide me on my path to a.. ah.. sex god, or at least a caring unselfish sexual partner, lol.

Not to become all negative all of a sudden, but I'm not sure if it's the anxiety, depression, or the fact my life has been without hope for so long, but a part of me is always expecting something to go wrong, or that do I deserve it, etc, etc, but yeah, I love this woman.

PS: Promise not to make one of those silly "I got LAID yah yah yah" threads, lol.
Congrats man, I got happy after reading your story.

I think there's still some insecurity there because of you expecting something to go wrong or not being deserving, BUT you better believe you are deserving of her. Who better to judge that than her?

I'll be cheering for you.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page