GF says she loves me for first time and our first tongue kiss! :) - Social Anxiety Forum

post #1 of 28 (permalink) Old 05-27-2013, 07:28 AM Thread Starter
SAS Member

GF says she loves me for first time and our first tongue kiss! :)

Hey all,

The love of my life, a gorgeous 19yo woman, who I recently entered a relationship with, admitted that she was totally in love with me, and we had our first kiss, in which she went straight for the tongue, haha

She said this, and wants to be with me, even after knowing that I'm a bit of a mess, with no real friends, a virgin, overweight, no real previous relationships, depression, anxiety, not in a real career yet, etc, etc. If you visit the frustration forums of this site, all that would automatically sum up to being forever alone, and even I was thinking that for years.

So, I asked her straight out: "Why me?", and she said that I was a gentleman, who is kind, caring, gentle, sensitive, loving, and she said she even likes that I'm a bit needy, she even wants to help me fight my problems So much for nice guys finishing last, hey? I think women get fed up with being treated like rubbish from so-called "Alphas". Just another reason to not doom and gloom over the frustration forum.

I'm still a mess, but I'm not alone now, and it's another step forward.

PS: This woman came after me for the most part, all it took for me to find someone like her was to put myself out there by getting a job and being around other people. So don't stress too much if going out and finding women in clubs and what have you is not your thing, hell, I still have never gone to a nightclub, and been to a bar only once, five years ago.

Charlie Kaufman: My leg hurts, I wonder if it's cancer? There's a bump. I'm starting to sweat. Stop sweating. I've got to stop sweating. Can she see it dripping down my forehead? She looked at my hair line. She thinks I'm bald. She...
Valerie Thomas: We think you're great.
Charlie Kaufman: Oh, wow, thanks. Well, that's nice to hear.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 28 (permalink) Old 05-27-2013, 07:43 AM

Congrats man! I can tell you have a good heart from the sound of your voice. My advice would be to marry her but be all like 'watevs' about it
post #3 of 28 (permalink) Old 05-27-2013, 07:45 AM
SAS Member

Congrats, man! It takes little steps to get past the anxiety you and I face every day. I see that you've taken a big step. Good for her that she can look past everything and see a great guy. Don't push her away; let her come closer.

Wish you the best in this triumph!

post #4 of 28 (permalink) Old 05-27-2013, 07:46 AM
Permanently Banned

I'm happy for you man. Let her know what she means to you, if ya catch my drift.

So in what setting did she come after you?

Alphas are ****ed in the head. They think they're gods gift to woman but really they just lack any substance and probably repel a lot of women. And the girls they do attract are not the ones you want to develop a long term relationship with.
post #5 of 28 (permalink) Old 05-27-2013, 08:18 AM Thread Starter
SAS Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by changeme77 View Post
So in what setting did she come after you?
We both work at a Woolworths supermarket, and she works on the self serve, while I work in grocery(Long Life department), and basically her job is to stand there watching/greeting customers, helping them with the self serve registers. I walk past the self serve worker on my way in and out of work, and give a casual hello to whoever is on there usually.

So to me, we first noticed each other on my way past self serve, but she recently admitted that she noticed me walking around the supermarket earlier than that, and the thing she noticed about me was that I was quiet, reserved, and looked like a nice person. So it went on for a little while as just casual greetings, but one day, she came up to me and introduced herself, and we started having conversations from time to time, when I saw her on the self serve. I probably could of taken things further, but I was too shy, and was actually dating another woman.(which was a disaster and nothing came out of it)

Anyway, conversation after conversation passes, and out of the blue she told me she had a dream about me, lol, I wasn't sure what to think. The next thing was her nagging me to get facebook and to add her, that was also her Christmas wish to me, lol. At the time I never did anything, as I was still chasing after the toxic dating game with the other woman.

Some time passed, I asked her to be my gym buddie, she accepted. The other woman ended things with a text me message, so I asked the 19yo if she wanted to be more than gym buddies, and she said yes, and we went from there.

PS: I still don't use Facebook.

Charlie Kaufman: My leg hurts, I wonder if it's cancer? There's a bump. I'm starting to sweat. Stop sweating. I've got to stop sweating. Can she see it dripping down my forehead? She looked at my hair line. She thinks I'm bald. She...
post #6 of 28 (permalink) Old 05-27-2013, 09:27 AM
SAS Member

I feel happy for you

Quote:
I think women get fed up with being treated like rubbish from so-called "Alphas".
I don't know why so many guys believe in this alpha-myth anyways. I never liked an "alpha" guy. Don't find them interesting.
post #7 of 28 (permalink) Old 05-27-2013, 09:37 AM
Permanently Banned

Its really great you found someone, even better as you're still young. But I feel you may as well have cut me and rubbed salt in it after reading your OP!
post #8 of 28 (permalink) Old 05-27-2013, 07:49 PM Thread Starter
SAS Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kevster View Post
Its really great you found someone, even better as you're still young. But I feel you may as well have cut me and rubbed salt in it after reading your OP!
It's not a brag post as much as it is a: "If it can happen to a mess like me, it can happen to you guys, so don't lose hope", thread.

I know it's hard, but don't let age define you,

post #9 of 28 (permalink) Old 05-27-2013, 08:04 PM
SAS Member

I am very happy for you dude. Your story brought hope to me and I am sure to anybody else who will read your thread. You proved that it is still possible to have someone even if you feel you are no one. Congrats to you man and never ever hurt her or do something that will upset her. Cheers!
post #10 of 28 (permalink) Old 05-27-2013, 11:10 PM
Claimed.

Aww, that's so sweet See guys, there's good women out there.

Don't you ever feel like you're less than ****in' perfect.
post #11 of 28 (permalink) Old 05-27-2013, 11:20 PM
Searching...

Language: English & Bad English
My Mood: Bored
You may be fortuitous enough to have eventually found someone, yet I'm still skeptical of my own situation, so I'll continue to strive to improve my macho facade. Hopefully if I pretend I'm awesome enough, even I might eventually get tricked into thinking so.

Kudos though.

"All greatness of character is dependent on individuality. The man who has no other existence than that which he partakes in common with all around him, will never have any other than an existence of mediocrity. "
-James F. Cooper

"Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there... Wondering, fearing, doubting..." -Edgar Allan Poe

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p3bMZ5dNsl4
post #12 of 28 (permalink) Old 05-28-2013, 06:16 AM
SAS Member

Very nice. Keep at it and step by step, you'll overcome anxiety with her.
post #13 of 28 (permalink) Old 05-28-2013, 06:29 AM
Admiring beards from afar

My Mood: Dead
Congratulations!

Quiet people have the loudest minds

I just gotta get out of this prison cell
Some day I'm gonna be free
post #14 of 28 (permalink) Old 05-28-2013, 07:59 AM
SAS Member

Language: English
Wow, she sounds like a good find. Congrats.
post #15 of 28 (permalink) Old 05-28-2013, 08:00 AM

Good for you!
post #16 of 28 (permalink) Old 05-28-2013, 09:54 AM
Self Inflicted Perma Ban

Language: Fluent English and Dutch, some Anglo-Saxon and German. Currently studying Bokmal Norwegian.
Man, i'm glad for you. Congratulations. Sounds like you found a keeper.

Ear byth egle eorla gehwylcun
Dhonne faestlice flaesc onginneth

Hraw colian hrusan ceosan
blac to gebeddan bleda gedreosath
Wynna gewitath wera geswicath
post #17 of 28 (permalink) Old 05-28-2013, 05:02 PM
SAS Member

Congratulations. I hope she's the one
post #18 of 28 (permalink) Old 05-28-2013, 08:13 PM
Ave Santas

thats freaking awesome dude, your story really inspired me. does she have a sister hahah because she sounds like such a sweet girl. you are one lucky dude

http://soundcloud.com/the-balance-of-power

give it a listen. my solo band i do for funnzies
post #19 of 28 (permalink) Old 05-28-2013, 08:15 PM Thread Starter
SAS Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by quietmusicman View Post
thats freaking awesome dude, your story really inspired me. does she have a sister hahah because she sounds like such a sweet girl. you are one lucky dude
She has an 18yo sister, but she has a boyfriend, hahah.

Thanks for the comments all

post #20 of 28 (permalink) Old 05-28-2013, 08:20 PM
Ave Santas

Quote:
Originally Posted by LonelyDuckling View Post
She has an 18yo sister, but she has a boyfriend, hahah.

Thanks for the comments all
was worth a shot hahaha...

http://soundcloud.com/the-balance-of-power

give it a listen. my solo band i do for funnzies

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page