Asking Girls Out - Page 3 - Social Anxiety Forum

post #41 of 46 (permalink) Old 09-27-2018, 09:19 PM Thread Starter
Formerly "The Quicktion"

My Mood: Mellow
Did not "feel" it today. Still flirted with 3 chicks, and conversed with dozens of people in different capacities, so that's good. There's this girl in my Uni classes who caught my eye early on and i've been holding off on simply asking her out for this and that reason, but enough. A couple of days ago i sparked a quick conversation and today she waved a cute hello and also came to work at my table, next week i ask her out and that will be that.

Either on Friday or Saturday i finally have to go clubbing in the middle of the night and try new avenues, maybe with some of the local "PUA's" that often organize to go out together.

"If you expect nothing from anybody, you're never disappointed." - Sylvia Plath

"I've started to focus on a bigger game. The sound the wind makes through the pines; the sentience of animals; what we fear in the dark and what lies beyond the darkness. I'm talking about seeing beyond fear, about looking at the world with love." - Dale Cooper
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #42 of 46 (permalink) Old 10-01-2018, 06:56 PM Thread Starter
Formerly "The Quicktion"

I don't feel the same impetus to go flying out and take over the world, but that's ok, this is a long process. Got 2 more numbers today, might go on a date with another on Thursday, will ask out yet another (a classmate) tomorrow. Even though i wasn't in an optimum state today, i still did good with my conversations, and one of them texted me already and had me taste her chips while we were talking.

"I've started to focus on a bigger game. The sound the wind makes through the pines; the sentience of animals; what we fear in the dark and what lies beyond the darkness. I'm talking about seeing beyond fear, about looking at the world with love." - Dale Cooper
post #43 of 46 (permalink) Old 10-02-2018, 11:26 AM
monk

Language: english, silence
My Mood: Amazed
taste her chips lol. I'm onto your double entendre.

"I take what is mine. I pay the iron price."
―Balon Greyjoy

post #44 of 46 (permalink) Old 10-13-2018, 04:34 PM Thread Starter
Formerly "The Quicktion"

Had a surreal thing happen on Thursday, while at University, i ran across this one girl in my class that i was planning to ask out on that same day, we said hi to each other and then one thing led to another and she invited me to go with her for lunch with some of her friends, and so i hung out with her and 2 friends for almost 3 hours. Later on, after class ended i asked her out and she said she had a boyfriend, either way, she was cool, and that experience was cool.

post #45 of 46 (permalink) Old 10-15-2018, 05:12 PM Thread Starter
Formerly "The Quicktion"

Funny story, i was walking down this populated place and overheard two guys try to flirt with a girl, i think she was coming out of a hot dog shop when they briefly talked to her and they made some crude jokes. Well, after they left the girl and i were waiting for the cross light to turn green and i asked her if those guys had tried to flirt with her, she said yes, and that they did a bad job at it. I then jokingly asked "can i try now" and she smiled and we ended up talking for around 6-7 minutes until she got onto the train station and i kept on my way.

Turns out she was German, on vacation, and i asked her if shed like to go out but she said she was headed for chicago tommorow and that she would have otherwise, yadayada, when we said goodbye it felt like a scene out of a movie and as we departed we stared into each others eyes for like 3 seconds while smiling, and that was it. She was stunned when i suddenly began talking to her in fluent german lol.

At one point i said, "du hast schone..eyes", she giggled and said that eyes is "augen."

Cool.

post #46 of 46 (permalink) Old 10-16-2018, 02:03 PM Thread Starter
Formerly "The Quicktion"

Talked to a hot Vixen today, got her number, she looked horny to me, rawr, commence operation seal the deal.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page