Amazing opportunity in Toronto! - Social Anxiety Forum

post #1 of 1 (permalink) Old 09-11-2013, 09:27 AM Thread Starter
SAS Member

Amazing opportunity in Toronto!

Hello all!

Iíve been a part of this board for a long while now and have even posted some of my videos to it as well. But now itís time to take it to the next level! I have been chosen to write and direct a documentary for Humber College and I really NEED YOUR HELP!

I need two people with SA willing to help out and tell their story. I also need another individual who is comfortable saying that they have beaten SA. I know itís a little counter-intuitive to have people with SA be able to share their experiences to a camera, but please, just hear me out. Like you, I suffer from Social Anxiety and Iíve been fighting the good fight my whole life. Itís been quite a journey and over the past 3 years Iíve really made progress in my life to make me a better and happier person. I now have plenty of friends whom I love and hang out with every day, Iím enrolled in the Film and Television Production program at Humber College which I adore, I have my driverís license and go to as many parties as possible. But enough about me - now itís your turn.

I know how it feels to be isolated and scared all the time. But now is an opportunity for change. To help others in need that have SA and want to be heard but are fearful in doing so. To teach people who donít understand this terrible disorder and provide ways to assist those who do. This is the time for you to fight back. Telling this story has always been my passion, but I canít do it without you guys. And since I know how it feels, I want to accommodate you in any way possible if it means getting the chance to interview you. It will just be me, you, one other person, and a camera when the interview starts Ė thatís it!

I want you to feel as comfortable as possible. So please contact me if you either have SA or are just getting over it. Let me teach the world about Social Anxiety.

If you are interested, please send me a private message on this website. And just remember: this is the time for change; let your story be known.
I can answer any questions or concerns people have.

Thank you! I've linked my youtube page below as well.

http://www.youtube.com/user/OneSingleFate/videos

Never think opportunity as another way for anxiety to push you down, think of it as another way for you to push anxiety down.

"The hardest thing in this world is to live in it"

A man cries out loud.
A leader cries in silence.
A thing doesn't cry at all.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page