Phenibut - Page 71 - Social Anxiety Forum

post #1401 of 1414 (permalink) Old 08-18-2017, 03:20 PM
miles away

Language: English and Spanish.
My Mood: Lurking
I am interested in taking phenibut with noopept and alpha-GPC 50%. Any tips? How much should I buy?

She searched the city for anyone. I ran into her on a bus stop. And then she asked me for a light, and then I asked her, "Are you alright?" She said, "I think there's something wrong, I don't belong, I don't belong."
She lives in gardens, she lives alone. She runs through seasons on her own. And no one knows her or knows her name. And no one ever found out again.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #1402 of 1414 (permalink) Old 09-24-2017, 06:00 PM
miles away

-

She searched the city for anyone. I ran into her on a bus stop. And then she asked me for a light, and then I asked her, "Are you alright?" She said, "I think there's something wrong, I don't belong, I don't belong."
She lives in gardens, she lives alone. She runs through seasons on her own. And no one knows her or knows her name. And no one ever found out again.
post #1403 of 1414 (permalink) Old 09-27-2017, 04:44 AM
miles away

-

post #1404 of 1414 (permalink) Old 09-27-2017, 04:45 AM
miles away

Quote:
Originally Posted by SFC01 View Post
Well at 500mg, the effects of phenibut will be so subtle you may miss them, I would try at least a gram and see how that goes. I need at least 2 grams to notice anything on phenibut when I do use it. I have also taken 4 grams per day for 3 days or so, with no ill effect or withdrawals.

Noticed anything re the noopept? I have been experimenting with nootropics this last month or so, with pramiracetam and phenylpiracetam, both work quite well, especially phenylpiracetam.

*Edit, just noticed you are female and I am a largish male so naturally I would probably get away with taking 4 grams or. Still, I dont think 1gram, maybe 1.5 is a huge dose for a female of whatever size.
What time do you take it? When do you notice it kicking in?

Sent from my Z981 using Tapatalk

post #1405 of 1414 (permalink) Old 09-27-2017, 04:58 AM
Permanently Banned

My Mood: Cool
Quote:
Originally Posted by CabecitaSilenciosa View Post
What time do you take it? When do you notice it kicking in?

Hi, I`ll usually take it first thing and then again maybe mid afternoon and it can take a couple of hours if not more to kick.

It also seems to have a fairly long half life, so taking it 2 days in a row can have a cumulative effect.
post #1406 of 1414 (permalink) Old 09-27-2017, 06:50 AM
miles away

Quote:
Originally Posted by SFC01 View Post
Hi, I`ll usually take it first thing and then again maybe mid afternoon and it can take a couple of hours if not more to kick.

It also seems to have a fairly long half life, so taking it 2 days in a row can have a cumulative effect.
How early do you get up?

post #1407 of 1414 (permalink) Old 09-27-2017, 07:21 AM
Permanently Banned

My Mood: Cool
Quote:
Originally Posted by CabecitaSilenciosa View Post
How early do you get up?

6-6.30 ish, but I only take phenibut for a week every other month may be.
post #1408 of 1414 (permalink) Old 12-19-2017, 10:06 PM
SAS Member

Do you take this on an empty stomach? Found this worked ok but rhodiola rosea worked best for me on empty stomach.
post #1409 of 1414 (permalink) Old 12-21-2017, 11:30 PM
SAS Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Downy View Post
Do you take this on an empty stomach? Found this worked ok but rhodiola rosea worked best for me on empty stomach.
are you saying rhiodola rosea, you find more effective than phenibut?
post #1410 of 1414 (permalink) Old 12-29-2017, 09:39 AM
SAS Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by idontfeelliketalking View Post
In my opinion yes. But I am also a runner and have read some studies that this helps the lungs take in more oxygen. So for me I benefit twice from taking it.
post #1411 of 1414 (permalink) Old 12-29-2017, 12:55 PM
GrandCustodian of Synosis

Quote:
Originally Posted by idontfeelliketalking View Post
I'd say it depends on whether you like tylenol or willow tree bark better for recent widescale 2nd degree burns.
post #1412 of 1414 (permalink) Old 12-30-2017, 07:52 AM
SAS Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tone View Post
I'd say it depends on whether you like tylenol or willow tree bark better for recent widescale 2nd degree burns.
What do you mean by this?
post #1413 of 1414 (permalink) Old 01-03-2018, 01:51 PM
VIP

I have tried different brands of phenibut and tried various methods - empty/full stomach, day/evening, capsule/powder with water...

All I can say is that it helped me sleep for the first week of taking it. But that was it. Later on it worked no better than placebo (little to no effect).

It totally depends on the person, but for me this supplement is simply not worth bothering with. I still have a ****load of capsules left yet naturally I'm not planning on taking them anymore.
post #1414 of 1414 (permalink) Old 01-31-2018, 07:23 PM
SAS Member

I tried Phenibut to help me sleep only 2-3 times per week.
It worked very well for insomnia but I realized after a few months that it made me very depressed. It took me a while to figure out it was the Phenibut that caused it.
I am very sensitive to xanax, which may be one reason why. I suggest people be very careful with this one and never to take it every day.
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page