Phenibut - Page 61 - Social Anxiety Forum

post #1201 of 1414 (permalink) Old 06-27-2015, 08:18 AM
SAS Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by zaborav View Post
The two Russian over the counter treatments which work best for anxiety-related issues are FENIBUT and FENAZEPAM. The former is more commonly used in acute situations, the latter more long-term as a prophylactic, 1mg or 2,5mg twice daily. Both are available from online pharmacies based in Russia at excellent prices. I use both, as well as the clonazepam 2mg tds which I am prescribed for prophylaxis of both epilepsy and panic disorder.

Why Fenibut is not more widely seen and used is a mystery, as it is so useful and so efficacious.

FENAZEPAM is exceedingly strong and is an excellent prophylactic, taken in the week leading up to the situation which is causing the social anxiety, if it is a scheduled event or the like, needing to build up in the system to prevent problems on the day. Fenibut may be taken at the first sign of anything going 'haywire' but does tend to take a good hour or so to begin working.

In some countries they are not OTC but scheduled, making their acquisition at user's risk. Be careful! But both are safe and effective, the products made by Valenta Pharmaceuticals being of top quality.
Fenibut is phenibut, and Fenazepam is phenazepam (a benzo). Both are legal to openly buy in various countries.

"When you understand why you dismiss all the other possible gods, you will understand why I dismiss yours." Stephen F Roberts
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #1202 of 1414 (permalink) Old 06-28-2015, 02:19 AM
GrandCustodian of Synosis

Quote:
Originally Posted by zaborav View Post
The two Russian over the counter treatments which work best for anxiety-related issues are FENIBUT and FENAZEPAM. The former is more commonly used in acute situations, the latter more long-term as a prophylactic, 1mg or 2,5mg twice daily. Both are available from online pharmacies based in Russia at excellent prices. I use both, as well as the clonazepam 2mg tds which I am prescribed for prophylaxis of both epilepsy and panic disorder.

Why Fenibut is not more widely seen and used is a mystery, as it is so useful and so efficacious.

FENAZEPAM is exceedingly strong and is an excellent prophylactic, taken in the week leading up to the situation which is causing the social anxiety, if it is a scheduled event or the like, needing to build up in the system to prevent problems on the day. Fenibut may be taken at the first sign of anything going 'haywire' but does tend to take a good hour or so to begin working.

In some countries they are not OTC but scheduled, making their acquisition at user's risk. Be careful! But both are safe and effective, the products made by Valenta Pharmaceuticals being of top quality.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Phenazepam

sale for human use is illegal and states one by one add substances like Phenazepa, Kratom and others to the list of controlled substances

The Dark Cabal of Suffering & Evil at least contact and pressure vendors before they end up having a DEA meeting calling it a "drug of concern" and doing an "emergency scheduling" of the drug then just have congress approve it to be permanently added to the list of controlled substances.

The Dark Cabal of Suffering & Evil (DCSE) Always finds ways to invoke control and increased suffering, decreased quality of life, world-wide. All 196 Nations on Earth are Authoritarian-Collectivist in nature whereas zero are Libertarian-Individualist. This would be like flipping a coin 196 times and it lands on tails 196 times in a row, its no coincidence and by design, Each Nation has almost the same agencies, Laws and Policies with slightly differing terminology.

If there's a medicine that helps someone a little bit and reduces suffering a little bit but the person with the disorder is STILL worse off than a non-disorder person taking nothing, that Medicine will STILL be banned with that banned being back with automatic weapons and deadly force.

For example, In the US, The branches of the Dark Cabal of Suffering & Evil (DCSE) that handle banning meds that work a little are called the FDA, DEA, Local and federal law-makers, and the doctors on medical boards that advise them. (People who never felt a dysphoric state of consciousness in their lives and only had emotional upset occasionally, which is much less torture than dysphoria)

They find ways to use Psychological Operations and Linguistic Programming to back their restricting and banning of these medications. For instance they will use Phrases like "Recreational Use & Abuse". This repeated for decades then makes common people a free and defend their authoritarian policies.

They then put out medicines that do not work but have just as much withdrawal syndrome in many cases , yet don't work so you aren't even getting any benefit paying the high price of dependency

For example; Effexor & Paxil cause just as bad or worse dpeendance than opioids yet opioids are banned for use in pyschitry, so you get a drug that doesnt work yet causes the same dependance-amount. They want you hooked on things that don't work so that when you take the med, it doesn't work, but then when you go off it you start vomiting and getting very ill. then they ban other things that have dependance but work,

The FDA & DEA (Members of the Dark Cabal of Suffering & Evil) have already banned dozens of things that help people, and do things like "Operation web tryp" and they will continually shut down vendors and ban anything that helps people get minimal relief, then force people to choose from a list of drugs that doctors can prescribe, where 100% on the list are fake and do not provide any relief.

They will not care about other people's lives being destroyed, or remaining destroyed as much as possible, so long as its not their own life or family destroyed. If people in positions of power that set policy suffered and then got small relief from something, they would make sure that something was available to them instead of banning themselves from getting it, but this of course is a moot point, since if they suffered, they would not be able to work a job or become a doctor to be on a medical board, or become a government employee, they would instead be too sick to work.

So they set policy that prevents anyone from getting any treatments that work any amount and this policy is then backed by cease and disist orders, arrest and deadly force using semi automatic weapons, and if ever necessary, fully automatic weapons and military grade weaponry.

If a company ever started synthesizing and offering medications to help people, that company WILL be raided and employees either arrested or executed on the spot with assault rifles.

IN SHORT: The Dark Cabal assures there are never available any treatments for people to get minimal relief from, and only allow treatments that do not work. Any attempt to circumvent this dark & evil policy of destruction and suffering will be met with deadly force using military hardware to arrest or execute the perpetrators. They want you suffering or dead.
post #1203 of 1414 (permalink) Old 06-28-2015, 02:32 AM

Shall we pretend there is no such thing as a policy to ban all medications that work even though we can list 25 instances of this within minutes? And pretend this policy is NOT backed by automatic weapons & deadly force? A good way to pretend this would be to reply to me and say something like Im being political, or something,

Then you can pretend what i just said doesnt exist, that there is no continuing banning of meds that work, that there is no policy of doctors only being allowed to prescribe from a list of meds that dont work, and that this isnt backed by deadly force.

About 100% of all people who claim SSRIs, SNRIs, and other commonly allowed meds work are all people who were well to begin with and simply had foul mood problems mixed in with their constant euphoria that allows them to work and function. There are no people who have dysphoria instead of euphoria, and who got all Fs in school and could work no job that have taken the meds they allow and then got help from those meds, theres no such thing, its ONLY euphoric people with mood issues. thats where the fake 70% efficacy rate comes from.

A good way to pretend that the above paragraph i just wrote isn't true would be to pretend I am doing a "who has it worse" scenario

ANALOGY: What if instead of L-Dopa for parkinson's, L-Dopa was BANNED, then, there was some other drug that didnt work and instead only calmed slight motor restlessness, like neurontin, and then it was given to 75% of people without parkinson's but had something like slight motor restlessness, and 25% with parkinson's then the medical journals stated "Neurontin works well as a first line treatment for parkinson's, the success rate is 75%". then what if I pointed this out, and then someone else was programmed to reply to me claiming i was doing a "who has it worse drama" instead of actually showing that the neurontin doesn't work but there is trickery to make it look like it works in 75% when it really doesnt.

see now? oy, everyone has cognitive disorders and stockholm syndrome, im going to bed, dont count on me loggin in again for a very long time.

post #1204 of 1414 (permalink) Old 06-28-2015, 02:46 AM

This is hard to explain. in our mid brain, everyone feels either euphoria, or dysphoria. If you can work a job and function well, you have the euphoria not the dysphoria. If you have the dysphoria, then it feels like everything is very hard and you are in constant pain and suffering, anguish. and you might not even be able to drive a car, its just a horrid state thats beyond all words....

this is a very hard concept to grasp, but did you know that you can have two people diagnosed with depression where one is 100 times better than the other and only has a foul mood mixed with euphoria? Like if you take 70 people who have euphoria and are very active, almost all have jobs, and 100% of them are very active in some way....and you take 30 people with dysphoria, and you give them all a medication to try...it will have a 70% success rate because only the people with dysphoria will say "this has no effect, i still feel intense dysphoria and shake my legs and toss in bed all day in torture". the euphoric depressives wont say that, so that.s where the 70% success rate comes from. the actual rate is 0%.

theres two separate disorders but both are diagnosed as depression. If you have the depression im talking about, you feel a dysphoric feeling in your head area 24/7 and even going to the bathroom feels very hard to do. typing feels very hard to do where its extremely foul and unpleasant. everything feels so horrible because you are dysphoric instead of euphoric.

and then its possible to have the other disorder where you are euphoric and dont have the dysphoria, but yet you have mood problems and sad emotions. the underlining base-setpoint is non-emotional, also has nothing to do with thoughts and attitude and at a lower level than emotions

analogy, its like a software problem vs a problem and the kernal level or hardware level. some day i will be able to explain this properly ... but people have NO CLUE theres literally 100 fold difference between people diagnosed with the same disorder. theres this underlining midbrain dopaminergic euphoria that all people have 24 / 7, or else you wouldnt be able to work a job or even drive a car, and be really messed up

real depression feels like drug withdrawal syndrome, only that its natural, not caused by going off drugs. Imagine feeling a mild to moderate drug withdrawal syndrome your whole life since birth, thats what the real depression feels like -- the other people who dont have this feeling but just have emotional issues, thats way way way different and those are the people who report that SSRIs work and stuff, its never ever a dysphoric person. this is what people dont get, the two kinds. If you dont feel like your in a drug withdrawal like state 24/7/365 since birth, then you dont have the dysphoric depression. Im just pointing out that there will NEVER be meds allowed for those with that kind of depression., any meds that being rlief will be banned. the Dark Cabal of Suffering & Evil will see to this. nothing im writing here is schizo-affective, this is all true and it really is evil to do these authoritarian policies.
post #1205 of 1414 (permalink) Old 07-04-2015, 09:56 PM

Stop PMing me and claiming I take phenibut or suffer psychosis when neither is true. Im not a phenibut user, I choose random threads to reply about the fact that medications that work are always restricted or banned and medications that do not work are always freely available. Phenibut works for a lot of people but its not one of my medications even though I replied here.

Also, i cannot be psychotic if i point out that medications are restricted or banned, and that these Authoritarian restrictions are backed by deadly force, because thats all true. If a GHB or Opioid factory opened up to produce those medications to sell to people with MI, it would immediately be shut down, using semi automatic weapons and militarized force to back up that shut down. Thats True, not Psychotic. Its just that no one ever points out how mad this is, how psychotic this is.

Imagine the psychosis of policy makers thinking that they have the authority to judge which drugs should and shouldnt be freely available and then to back this policy using militarized police and deadly force.

(Someone with a low IQ PMs me and claims Im a Phenibut user who is Psychotic because of my old posts above this posts)
post #1206 of 1414 (permalink) Old 07-05-2015, 01:02 AM
SAS Member

Quote:
I choose random threads to reply about the fact that medications that work are always restricted or banned and medications that do not work are always freely available. Phenibut works for a lot of people but its not one of my medications even though I replied here.
You just contradicted yourself. First you say medications that work are always restricted or banned, then admit phenibut (which is freely available in most countries) works for a lot of people. Unless you meant no drugs you take that are freely available work for you?

Anyway, this thread really isn't the place for your rant. I agree to an extent with some parts, but not others.

I'm happy to continue the discussion in a more suitable thread rather than hijacking this one which is for people looking to discuss or gain information on phenibut.

PM me a link if you start a new thread on it as i'd like to talk about it.

"When you understand why you dismiss all the other possible gods, you will understand why I dismiss yours." Stephen F Roberts
post #1207 of 1414 (permalink) Old 07-11-2015, 07:02 PM
SAS Member

Update: my body can't stretch Phenibut's 5 hr half-life to the anecdotal 20 hours. I'm feeling physically 'uncomfortable' at noon today. Just took 200 mg ' booster' dose. Gonna try twice daily dosing of 400 mg @9 pm night and 150 mg at 9 am morning.

I'm dependant now. But life's never been better.

You are going to keep increasing the dose even more to feel comfortable with some terrible side affects:surprise:...trust me....you haven`t posted in awhile
post #1208 of 1414 (permalink) Old 07-13-2015, 07:41 PM
SAS Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ugh1979 View Post
You just contradicted yourself. First you say medications that work are always restricted or banned, then admit phenibut (which is freely available in most countries) works for a lot of people. Unless you meant no drugs you take that are freely available work for you?

Anyway, this thread really isn't the place for your rant. I agree to an extent with some parts, but not others.

I'm happy to continue the discussion in a more suitable thread rather than hijacking this one which is for people looking to discuss or gain information on phenibut.

PM me a link if you start a new thread on it as i'd like to talk about it.

Ok Toner one question......do you sell nootropics?
post #1209 of 1414 (permalink) Old 07-13-2015, 11:08 PM
SAS Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by dontdoit View Post
Ok Toner one question......do you sell nootropics?
Toner?

And no I don't sell nootropics. Don't you think if I did i'd have posted a link of where to buy it?

post #1210 of 1414 (permalink) Old 07-18-2015, 10:35 PM
SAS Member

Bought 125 grams of phenibut, it arrived in the mail a few days ago. Today I've taken approximately 750 mgs, three doses of 250 mgs spaced two hours apart. Been feeling pretty relaxed. Went to a restaurant, drove around town, experienced none of the usual anxiety symptoms. After the last dose, began to feel weird pains every few minutes in my shoulder and neck, not sure if it is related to the phenibut. Despite the weird pains, not too much anxiety present. I've started to feel a bit sluggish and tired in recent moments, though I just drank a cup of coffee and only woke up seven hours ago, however a few hours previous I was quite clear headed, even managed to sit and play the guitar for an hour or so, usually something challenging with my attention span.

An interesting substance I must say, though the effects are somewhat subtle, they are definitely present. Much more effective than most over the counter purported anxiolytics I've tried (it is a prescription drug in Russia). Somewhat reminds me of the last time I took lorazepam, though only somewhat. I'll experiment further in the coming weeks.
post #1211 of 1414 (permalink) Old 07-22-2015, 07:43 AM
SAS Member

Interesting, I tried a pre-capped branded version for the first time, Primaforce. I tried it three times at various doses, and it didn't do much, even at 3g, so I binned it. I've always taken bulk generic and it's always been good so i'll stick with that.

post #1212 of 1414 (permalink) Old 07-26-2015, 11:32 PM
SAS Member

My Mood: Aggressive
I started using Phenibut recently. I have pre-capped pills that I bought from Powder City because I don't want to deal with all the capping stuff. I take about 750mg a few times a week so I don't build a tolerance to it. I find that when I'm on it I'm usually more easy going and I don't worry as much although I do still feel anxious in my stomach if I'm confronting a situation that really makes me nervous.
post #1213 of 1414 (permalink) Old 08-05-2015, 01:33 AM
SAS Member

is this safe to take with pristiq?
post #1214 of 1414 (permalink) Old 08-13-2015, 12:15 PM
SAS Member

Attention Londoners! Is there anyone in London who can sell me some phenibut today or another day till the end of this week? I will travel to your area. PM me.
post #1215 of 1414 (permalink) Old 08-21-2015, 09:50 PM
SAS Member

I have not read all of this thread, and what I may be about to say may have been said quite a few times already but.....Phenibut has to be used with Caution.....for me it is fantastic when used ocassionally...(at the very maximum once per week) I use when I am invited to family meals out where there will be guests present.....I find 1G taken about an hour before hand it ideal.....as it can take from 1-2 hours to kick in and can last a while....I don't like to re-dose as this increased sedation far too much for me...where I just have to sleep and cannot remain coherent....there 1G is the sweetspot....I find it to work even better than Benzo's and I've tried the Gamut of them....perhaps because it's Gaba-B or perhaps to do with the dopamine.....

Because Phenibut works so well....people may want to feel like that all the time...hence using it more often daily use etc....but the withdrawals are horrendous...trust me I've endured Tramadol...bupe and H withdrawal and phenibut withdrawl ranks highly amongst those...which I guess surprises people.or well it used to because it was considered such a benign drug and even championed by the likes of Patrick Arnold etc(tho he did have a product to sell...so bias was a factor)....it ****s up your Gaba(B) system....so stick to sporadic usage....as tempting as it may be to turn to it more often.....use other tools to help you with GAD or social anxiety on a daily basis....there are countless forms of therapy...and for meds/supplements it's wortj experimenting I guess

NA-Selank: Excellent for GAD, it is a perscribed medicine in Russia for GAD. Nice long 8 hour effect ancedotally.

Ashwagandha: Helps prevent sensitization of the GABA receptors, lowers cortisol, mildly anxiolytic.

Tianeptine: Anxiolytic antidepressant, helps repair damage done by unchecked stress, increases BDNF.

Bromantane: Very underrated for anxiety, it is theorized to decrease expression of the GABA transporter, causing significant anxiolysis while also increasing energy. Since it is an actoprotectant, it helps one become more resilient to stress.

Rhodolia Rosea: Lowers cortisol, one of the few "calming stimulants".

CBD/High CBD strains of Cannabis: Potent anxiolytic, suppresses FAAH enzyme, non or lesser inebriating.
post #1216 of 1414 (permalink) Old 08-28-2015, 10:48 PM
SAS Member

For folks in the US and elsewhere: Has anyone tried Liftmode's Phenibut HCl fine crystals? Have been disappointed by the most recent batches of the UK/EU companies I used to buy it from (it just doesn't work the way it should). There's still some good-quality phenibut on the UK market, but for a much higher price, so I'm considering ordering some in bulk from Liftmode.
post #1217 of 1414 (permalink) Old 09-05-2015, 06:13 AM
SAS Member

Really confused should I take this or what? I've seen mixed reviews. My SA is pretty bad right now as I'm weaning off this **** called paxil
post #1218 of 1414 (permalink) Old 09-07-2015, 04:28 AM
SAS Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fleece View Post
Does anyone know a decent UK source? BulkPowders was great but now they've discontinued it. Need to stock up on this stuff before they start cracking down on it more
Got scales? I've recently received some bulk phenibut powder from China, so am eager to share. Also based in London. Get in touch!
post #1219 of 1414 (permalink) Old 09-13-2015, 09:06 PM
SAS Member

My personal experience was not good with phenibut. Over the course of the past year, I took doses from 500mg to 3 grams of PrimaForce phenibut, about 30 mins before social events, and it did not seem to help me keep anxiety down. I've found proper CBT to be far more effective than any OTC psychoactive substance I've tried so far.
post #1220 of 1414 (permalink) Old 09-16-2015, 07:36 AM
SAS Member

My experience was negative. Took it twice, each time it put me in a dark headspace where I lacked empathy and was antisocial. I literally felt like I could watch a baby drown and not try and help. Took what I bought and threw it out.
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page