Phenibut - Page 3 - Social Anxiety Forum

post #41 of 1414 (permalink) Old 11-30-2010, 04:30 AM
Rbk
SAS Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by rossija86
Russians wouldn't just produce a substance with such proporties if it was not potent. Try it, you won't regret it.
I think I will try it But can anyone tell me about this "addiction" to phenibut? Is this only a withdrawall syndrome or what? And how long it takes to get this kind of addiction?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #42 of 1414 (permalink) Old 11-30-2010, 04:02 PM
Drug/SupplementEXPLORER

The addiction will rarely happens to phenibut. I've been using it for over three years. I started off taking it about 1-2 times every two weeks. I discovered that mixing it with caffeine and ephedrine gave me a similar feeling to amphetamines. This made perfect sense to me as amphetamine are capable of stimulating the following neurotransmitters: dopamine, norepinephrine and serotonin. Different amphetamines stimulate different neurotransmitters. Phenibut inhibits dopamine and serotonin. Caffeine stimulates dopamine and a norepinephrine like neurotransmitter; noradrenaline. Ephedrine stimulates norepinephrine. Taking it about once a week worked amazingly for the first year. It became less and less potent every month just as amphetamines would if you were take them as often. After two years I started to use it frequently, averaging 2-3 times per week. Eventually it lost its use after 3 years and started making me feel anxious when taken. I will now take a little bit about once every 2 weeks when I'm in real need of a clear functioning mind. The longest I would use it is two days in a row with taking it three days straight no more than two times. It never really made me depressed after using it. I never felt I was addicted to it as you would be too dizzy and needing a break from it after two days. I had amazing sleeps and would wake up energized and alert if I would take it early enough in the day for its sleep aiding properties to start working.

Never having been addicted to it, I did however overdose myself and many of my friends numerous times. Overdose effects include: dizziness, loss of motor skills, extreme nausea. Major overdose includes vomiting every 15-45 minutes non-stop for 12+ hours and having no recollection of occurred events. It can render you unconscious in high doses just like GHB as its chemical structure is virtually identical. Anything that acts on GABA receptors when taken in high amounts will have this effect: alcohol and benzodiazepines (ativan, valium, xanax). Being 150lb (male), I learned that I shouldn't exceed 2grams in a 24 hour period. As long as you pace it out the first few times you take it to determine your threshold and know the amount you're taking; you should never experience the adverse effects mentioned above. If you wish to combine it with caffeine and ephedrine as I did, this is the optimal procedure: ingest about 50-75% of your max 24 hour dose. 1 hour later, ingest the remainder of the dose along with 200-300mg of caffeine and 16-32mg of ephedrine.

I graduated from college with all As in my majoring courses in the final year of my 3-year diploma in business administration. I majored in accounting and managed to land a government job as an auditor before completing my program that I started a week after graduation. Getting the job was no easy task. It required passing an IQ and an english test of which 70 of 220 people that entered the competition had passed. Then 21 of the 70 were hired after passing an interview consisting of three challenging questions being answered. The categories were: time management, a difficult situation and a socially challenging situation. All three had to be logically presented to two interviewers after being given time to prepare them by yourself.

I mentioned all that because I know that if it wasn't for the phenibut/caffeine/ephedrine combinations; I would have not had the job I have now.

I'm Russian by the way and I know the tension the Polaks and the Russians had. I read what you wrote before and I hope this Russian product helps you along with what I wrote in this extended post. Phenibut deserves the recognition I have given it by sharing the information I acquired through experience.
post #43 of 1414 (permalink) Old 11-30-2010, 05:12 PM
The Power Of Nature

Quote:
Originally Posted by MBL View Post
I'd like to try it myself. Max of twice weekly. I like GABA type drugs. GHB, GBL, benzos, chloral hydrate.. it's too bad the older sedatives are off the market too. I quit GBL/GHB though, they call it a "date rape drug" and will nail you to the wall if arrested with it.
Yeah ive heared you can get punished for pocession in the US.

Disclaimer: I am not a professional, all my advice is based on my own research and experiences.

"A lie told often enough becomes the truth."
-Lenin

Loving my girl.

Anyone is free to PM me questions or ask my MSN adress.

post #44 of 1414 (permalink) Old 11-30-2010, 05:15 PM
The Power Of Nature

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rbk View Post
We are talking about what kind of addiction? I've heard about tolerance and withdrawal symptoms with phenibut. Honestly - I don't know what is the difference between withdrawal symptoms and physical dependence. It is the same thing? Because SSRIs can also make withdrawal symptoms and they are considered non-addictive...
Personally - I never had even withdrawal symptoms after SSRIs.

And what about increasing dosage? If 1mg is permanently not working and I will take 2 or 3mg? Because if I can take it only once a month I definatly prefer my benzos ;p
Thats the big problem with pheniut once you start taking it too much it can cause a permant tolerance with upping the dose not doing anything, ive read that many times.

Also on bluelight several members found phenibut substituted perfectly for GBL withdrawal and that they have a simular withdrawal.
Its addicive simular to other gabaergics, if you can use it only on occasion then addiction isnt a problem.

I do know for some tolerance isnt a big issue if taken once weekly, but take ind mind its capable of inducing a fast rapid tolerance.

Disclaimer: I am not a professional, all my advice is based on my own research and experiences.

-Lenin

Loving my girl.

post #45 of 1414 (permalink) Old 11-30-2010, 05:17 PM
The Power Of Nature

Quote:
The addiction will rarely happens to phenibut.
You have never taken it daily, you cant get addicted to any substance if you use if on and off.

-Lenin

Loving my girl.

post #46 of 1414 (permalink) Old 11-30-2010, 05:20 PM
The Power Of Nature

Quote:
Originally Posted by rossija86 View Post
I hope u tried this combo before stating that. 10mg of deprenyl with large doses of phenylethylamine 30mins later last hours. Infact I've been awake using this combo for 5 days straight many times. I was an addict. Unless u took it like I or others that were addicted, u can't call it a joke. Phenibut is also far from a joke.
I hope you keep on eye on your blood pressure with such large dosis, i didnt deny PEA and phenibut are placebo's, i just think both have issues with makes them not very ideal treatments.

Nothing then respect for the russians btw, they invented AMT! My favorite antidepressant.

-Lenin

Loving my girl.

post #47 of 1414 (permalink) Old 11-30-2010, 05:39 PM
Drug/SupplementEXPLORER

Quote:
Originally Posted by crayzyMed View Post
You have never taken it daily, you cant get addicted to any substance if you use if on and off.
No, I have never taken it daily in small doses. That is when you would experience withdrawal symptoms as you would with antidepressants. I heard of people taking it daily with success. It would make sense to use it in that sense as it acts as an indirect serotonin/dopamine inhibitor. SSRIs are the most consumed class of antidepressants responsible for inhibiting serotonin. Another highly successful antidepressant is Wellbutrin (Bupropion). Its major effect is inhibition of dopamine.

I guess I perceive addiction a bit differently than yourself. I myself tried various prescribed antidepressants. I thought of them as a dependency rather then an addiction because if I was to miss a dose, I wouldn't be able to fully function but would not crave it.
post #48 of 1414 (permalink) Old 11-30-2010, 05:43 PM
The Power Of Nature

Have you links to any reports of ppl taking it daily long term with succes, i am interested in seeing some positive reports too.

Its a GABAB agonist, its differend from SSRI, wellbutrin acts a NE releasing agent it hasnt got a significant effect on dopamine (only inhibits the transporter marginally).

I agree that SSRI's arent addictive (i didnt claim that).

-Lenin

Loving my girl.

post #49 of 1414 (permalink) Old 11-30-2010, 06:57 PM
Drug/SupplementEXPLORER

I don't have any links now but I recall reading positive reviews of people taking a small daily dose. One of those reviews also talked about hard ****ty it was getting off it after taking it daily for a year with good results.

I am taking the base dose of Wellbutrin every morning. I came across sources stating that its an extremely weak norepinephrine inhibitor. Somewhere I read that it also weakly inhibits serotonin. They said that its main effect is inhibition of dopamine. Its weird because after u mentioned that its mainly a NE-i, I read the same thing on wikipedia. Wikipedia's info clashes with what I read. I'll have to read a bit more now.

I absolutely agree that phenyl/deprenyl is extremely dangerous for the heart and shoots your BP through the roof. I have been of it for about 9 months now. No way would I be using it for anything ever again.

I've just read a bit about AMT as u mentioned it. I would try it but never really heard of it before. How is it as a psychedelic in comparison to psilocybin and LSD if you tried those before?
post #50 of 1414 (permalink) Old 11-30-2010, 07:07 PM
The Power Of Nature

It barely acts on dopamine it does inhibit the transporter btw 10-20% if i recall correctly but thats insufficient to significantly increase dopamine, for more info on its action as a NE releasing agent read my thread:
http://www.socialanxietysupport.com/...-agent-103703/

Personally i'm scared of psychedelics, ive had one bad LSD experience and not interested in tripping again, while AMT also is a psychedelic this isnt prevalent in low doses, besides being a psychedelic its a dopamine, serotonine, NE releasing agent, simular to MDMA's mode of action.

It was in clinical use for 20 years in the sovjet union under the name "indopan".

-Lenin

Loving my girl.

post #51 of 1414 (permalink) Old 12-01-2010, 06:40 AM
Drug/SupplementEXPLORER

Thanks for the Wellbutrin info; saves me the research time. I think AMT is more comparable to methamphetamine if looking at the amphetamine family. For some reason I thought MDMA almost exclusively affected only serotonin. I thought only meth was the amphetamine affecting all three neurotransmitters.

That's two misconceptions now. Good thing we talked.
post #52 of 1414 (permalink) Old 12-01-2010, 08:21 AM
Rbk
SAS Member

Ok guys, thanks for answers I'm not interested in stimulants, so I will try phenibut alone. It may be very helpfull if I run out of benzos.

Quote:
I'm Russian by the way and I know the tension the Polaks and the Russians had.
I didn't mean nothing political. Russian products are just known of their weak quality. But mayby this is only a stereotype
post #53 of 1414 (permalink) Old 12-01-2010, 08:38 AM
Drug/SupplementEXPLORER

Quote:
Ok guys, thanks for answers I'm not interested in stimulants, so I will try phenibut alone. It may be very helpfull if I run out of benzos.

I didn't mean nothing political. Russian products are just known of their weak quality. But mayby this is only a stereotype
Ya their cars. How would supplements first synthesized by Russian that are produced by various brands be weak. Its an invention, not a product. I don't know what kinda rumours go on in Poland.
post #54 of 1414 (permalink) Old 12-01-2010, 11:45 AM
Rbk
SAS Member

I know that phenibut supplements are mostly produced in the US, but as You said - invention was Russian. You know, I'm just wondering why this drug isn't sold in other countries as a med drug but as a supplement. I just want to find out more and more about this drug before I will decide to try it myself.

Quote:
I don't know what kinda rumours go on in Poland.
That Russians first discovered a method of fixing everything by... kicking it. I tried many times - it works
post #55 of 1414 (permalink) Old 12-01-2010, 12:45 PM
Drug/SupplementEXPLORER

Quote:
I know that phenibut supplements are mostly produced in the US, but as You said - invention was Russian. You know, I'm just wondering why this drug isn't sold in other countries as a med drug but as a supplement. I just want to find out more and more about this drug before I will decide to try it myself.

That Russians first discovered a method of fixing everything by... kicking it. I tried many times - it works
Well there you go. With that kind of knowledge passed on to you, how can you doubt phenibut?
post #56 of 1414 (permalink) Old 12-01-2010, 12:56 PM
Rbk
SAS Member

I belive You that phenibut works.
post #57 of 1414 (permalink) Old 12-03-2010, 11:22 PM
Drug/SupplementEXPLORER

I'm sure it will.
post #58 of 1414 (permalink) Old 12-04-2010, 12:27 AM
User Requested Permanent Ban

I've googled for online sellers of phenibut and never found one which seemed respectible enough to try. I think its odd that when you google the word so many of the hits are from bodybuilding forums.
post #59 of 1414 (permalink) Old 12-05-2010, 05:37 AM
SAS Member

I'm not sure if posting sources is allowed. PM me and I can give you several reputable sources that I have purchased Phenibut from before.
post #60 of 1414 (permalink) Old 01-13-2011, 06:06 AM
MBL
Comatose.

I wanted to go on this stuff a long time.

Recently tried it, and at doses over 1 gram it was useful.

Mix 750mg to 1750mg with a benzo for good results and 2 - 3 grams without additional drug worked good for me.

I see no need to go much over 3 grams.

I had NO hangovers like the ones I heard warnings about.

I used it about 3 times a week with no feelings of withdrawl.

If I had to rate it, I'd give it a 7 out of 10.

It definatly made me feel more outgoing and talkative. Stress was reduced. I felt more calm, but not over sedated.

Don't knock it till you tried it. I think phenibut is DEFINATLY worth the price for a bottle/tub of it. You get a good deal IMO.

I will want to get more for sure. Maybe ordering a bottle or tub every month or two..

That's my opinion. Have a good day!

-MBL

HALIFAX, Nova Scotia (Canada)
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page