Phenibut - Page 2 - Social Anxiety Forum

post #21 of 1414 (permalink) Old 11-26-2010, 10:17 PM
SAS Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Attica! Attica! View Post
Personally, 1g of phenibut is comparable to the benzo ativan to me; I can definitely notice the effect, unlike most supplements I've tried. Other people may react differently or need a higher dose than 1g. This is based entirely on my experience, no science at all, heh. It is not nearly a cure for SA though. It does well to relieve some stress and anxiety, but does not make me much more comfortable talking to people. It was almost a cure with adderall though, til I started puking..
so i have to know, have you taken 2g of this stuff yet? because when I first took it I took 1g, it didnt do much at that time... so i took 2g and i waited for about 15 mins, (I was drinking lots of water at this time too, i just always heard that drinking lots of water moves anything you ingest through your system very good.) anyways after that I was at that point where I was happy, havent felt that way in along time around family. but... i agree with you it is not cure for SA, but it sure helps me
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #22 of 1414 (permalink) Old 11-26-2010, 10:25 PM
sad panda

Not yet, though I have another 'thanksgiving' dinner thing on sunday with all my boyfriends friends, and I'll need all the help I can get to help me through it! So probably then. I'll let you know! but I'm glad it helped you a bit!

"I'm a cabbage. I'm a good source of Riboflaven." - Robert De Niro
post #23 of 1414 (permalink) Old 11-26-2010, 10:41 PM
SAS Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Attica! Attica! View Post
Not yet, though I have another 'thanksgiving' dinner thing on sunday with all my boyfriends friends, and I'll need all the help I can get to help me through it! So probably then. I'll let you know! but I'm glad it helped you a bit!
thank you so much, I sure pray my friend that it does help you very very much, let me know.

post #24 of 1414 (permalink) Old 11-27-2010, 01:23 AM
SAS Member

Phenibut

This definitely reduces anxiety.
post #25 of 1414 (permalink) Old 11-27-2010, 12:20 PM
MBL
Comatose.

I *WISH* it was available in Canada.

-MBL

HALIFAX, Nova Scotia (Canada)
post #26 of 1414 (permalink) Old 11-27-2010, 12:31 PM
Rbk
SAS Member

It isn't available in Canada? Why?
post #27 of 1414 (permalink) Old 11-27-2010, 02:23 PM
SAS Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by crayzyMed View Post
Phenibut is one of the biggest joke's out of history, goes straight in line with PEA and jenkem
Care to elaborate?

Edit: Also I just saw on another website some guy talking about PEA. I've never heard of it before. He says you need to take it with H.E.A.T for it to be orally active, because of the hodenine in the H.E.A.T
post #28 of 1414 (permalink) Old 11-27-2010, 02:41 PM
SAS Member

Quote:
Phenibut is one of the biggest joke's out of history, goes straight in line with PEA and jenkem
I don't know where you got yours or if you've even tried it, but I assure you it is VERY effective at reducing anxiety for me and is unquestionably not a placebo effect. There are very noticeable effects. Maybe it doesn't work for you, you got a bad brand, or you didn't take enough, but it works for a lot of people.

I encourage everyone to try phenibut for yourselves if you get a chance. The dose I use is typically 1g but I've taken up to 2.5g before. I wouldn't recommend that though because it gives me some infrequent muscle twitches and a bad hangover and drowsiness the next day.

"Whatever dramas are going on in my life, I always find that place inside my head where I see myself as the cleanest, tallest, strongest, wisest person that I can be." -Layne Staley

"The earth we abuse and the living things we kill will, in the end, take their revenge; for in exploiting their presence we are diminishing our future." -Marya Mannes

"Those who believe absurdities will commit atrocities." -Voltaire
post #29 of 1414 (permalink) Old 11-27-2010, 03:18 PM
SAS Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lateralus View Post
I don't know where you got yours or if you've even tried it, but I assure you it is VERY effective at reducing anxiety for me and is unquestionably not a placebo effect. There are very noticeable effects. Maybe it doesn't work for you, you got a bad brand, or you didn't take enough, but it works for a lot of people.

I encourage everyone to try phenibut for yourselves if you get a chance. The dose I use is typically 1g but I've taken up to 2.5g before. I wouldn't recommend that though because it gives me some infrequent muscle twitches and a bad hangover and drowsiness the next day.
Based on anecdotes, phenibut sounds awesome. Sounds like it gives you the 'invincibility' feeling that alcohol can give you. Tolerance sounds like a big issue. Maybe combining with aniracetam and theanine and only using twice a week could give you the same feeling that you get firs time, every time. That would be cool. Great replacement for alcohol.
post #30 of 1414 (permalink) Old 11-27-2010, 03:33 PM
SAS Member

Quote:

I think he means it's a joke because of the rapid tolerance that develops. I heard one guy say you never get the feeling you got the first time again. Shame.
post #31 of 1414 (permalink) Old 11-27-2010, 05:35 PM
MBL
Comatose.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rbk View Post
It isn't available in Canada? Why?
Because Canada has silly, super strict laws about health supplements as if they were evil unless it's "natural", like a vitamin.

-MBL

post #32 of 1414 (permalink) Old 11-27-2010, 05:41 PM
The Power Of Nature

Quote:

I know it works but it causes rapid tolerance not seen with any other drugs, besides that once your addicted the withdrawals are terrible for many, if it didnt cause as much tolerance id consider it a good supplement.

Disclaimer: I am not a professional, all my advice is based on my own research and experiences.

"A lie told often enough becomes the truth."
-Lenin

Loving my girl.

Anyone is free to PM me questions or ask my MSN adress.
post #33 of 1414 (permalink) Old 11-27-2010, 05:43 PM
The Power Of Nature

Quote:
Originally Posted by kratos View Post
Care to elaborate?

Edit: Also I just saw on another website some guy talking about PEA. I've never heard of it before. He says you need to take it with H.E.A.T for it to be orally active, because of the hodenine in the H.E.A.T
Pea is another joke, it gives you a 30 minute high in combination with deprenyl, besides that if you take too much its cardiovasculary dangerous, there's no point in trying this.

Disclaimer: I am not a professional, all my advice is based on my own research and experiences.

-Lenin

Loving my girl.

post #34 of 1414 (permalink) Old 11-27-2010, 05:48 PM
SAS Member

Quote:
I know it works but it causes rapid tolerance not seen with any other drugs, besides that once your addicted the withdrawals are terrible for many, if it didnt cause as much tolerance id consider it a good supplement.
Well that's true, as with any drug you have to be responsible and know the limits. I take it very infrequently, maybe once a month because I knew about the tolerance issues ahead of time, so that was never a problem. I never heard of addiction being an issue with it but I don't doubt it.

"Whatever dramas are going on in my life, I always find that place inside my head where I see myself as the cleanest, tallest, strongest, wisest person that I can be." -Layne Staley

"The earth we abuse and the living things we kill will, in the end, take their revenge; for in exploiting their presence we are diminishing our future." -Marya Mannes

"Those who believe absurdities will commit atrocities." -Voltaire
post #35 of 1414 (permalink) Old 11-27-2010, 05:53 PM
The Power Of Nature

^^ Once a month is very good, but ive heared ppl getting permanent tolerance after taking it only once weekly, wich doesnt occur with many other substances.

-Lenin

Loving my girl.

post #36 of 1414 (permalink) Old 11-28-2010, 09:38 AM
MBL
Comatose.

I'd like to try it myself. Max of twice weekly. I like GABA type drugs. GHB, GBL, benzos, chloral hydrate.. it's too bad the older sedatives are off the market too. I quit GBL/GHB though, they call it a "date rape drug" and will nail you to the wall if arrested with it.

-MBL

post #37 of 1414 (permalink) Old 11-28-2010, 11:20 AM
Rbk
SAS Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by crazyMed
besides that once your addicted the withdrawals are terrible
We are talking about what kind of addiction? I've heard about tolerance and withdrawal symptoms with phenibut. Honestly - I don't know what is the difference between withdrawal symptoms and physical dependence. It is the same thing? Because SSRIs can also make withdrawal symptoms and they are considered non-addictive...
Personally - I never had even withdrawal symptoms after SSRIs.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lateralus
Well that's true, as with any drug you have to be responsible and know the limits. I take it very infrequently, maybe once a month because I knew about the tolerance issues ahead of time, so that was never a problem. I never heard of addiction being an issue with it but I don't doubt it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by crazyMed
^^ Once a month is very good, but ive heared ppl getting permanent tolerance after taking it only once weekly, wich doesnt occur with many other substances.
And what about increasing dosage? If 1mg is permanently not working and I will take 2 or 3mg? Because if I can take it only once a month I definatly prefer my benzos ;p
post #38 of 1414 (permalink) Old 11-30-2010, 01:26 AM
Drug/SupplementEXPLORER

Quote:
Originally Posted by MBL View Post
I've heard a lot about phenibut.

I cannot find it for sale! I hear it's not sold as a supplement in Canada, but is legal as a research chemical.

If anybody has a Canadian source, PLEASE EMAIL/MESSAGE ME!!!

I used to use GBL a lot and this sounds like a milder and more long acting version of that.

I'd only use it twice a week due to it addictive properties.

Anybody have info on it, how to get it or want to discuss it, please contact me.

-MBL
I used to buy it from the following websites:
Bodybuilding.com
1fast400.com
cognitivenutrition.com

the best brand is Primaforce. The 1 brand to stay away from completely is Higher Power. If u search supplement sites, u'll find many ship to canada. Our retards at customs might however keep the shippment for up to two months.
post #39 of 1414 (permalink) Old 11-30-2010, 01:32 AM
Drug/SupplementEXPLORER

I hope u tried this combo before stating that. 10mg of deprenyl with large doses of phenylethylamine 30mins later last hours. Infact I've been awake using this combo for 5 days straight many times. I was an addict. Unless u took it like I or others that were addicted, u can't call it a joke. Phenibut is also far from a joke.
post #40 of 1414 (permalink) Old 11-30-2010, 01:51 AM
Drug/SupplementEXPLORER

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rbk View Post
I'm asking about Your personal experiences. Do You people think that Phenibut can be compared to real anxiolytics like benzos or it is just a placebo like lteanine or valerian?

Because if it's a placebo then it's expensive placebo and I don't want to loose about 25 euros for it ;P
Way better. Infact I believe they banned it from coming into canada to iliminate the compitition with benzos. Pharmacutical companies will make sure anything standing in their way gets banned. Famous examples of canada's ignorance: acetyl-l-carnitine is illigal and only gets prescribed, like WTF. Yohimbine HCL is also banned and only legal by prescription for the use of erectyle disfunction. I got both of these supplements into canada more than once and can say they're potent and do exactly wat they say. The Russians produced it in the 60's for anxiety. Russians wouldn't just produce a substance with such proporties if it was not potent. Try it, you won't regret it.
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page