Luvox - Social Anxiety Forum

post #1 of 2 (permalink) Old 09-13-2017, 05:31 PM Thread Starter
SAS Member

My Mood: Tired

Luvox

Hey I just started luvox 5 days ago and so far so horrible. My ocd has gotten worse and other than that It doesn't even feel like the medication is working. Im wondering did anyone else have this experience and if so did it change with time or not? Would you change meds? Btw I was on lexapro before and it was pretty good it just didn't seem to work in every situation or on my intrusive thoughts much. Now im wishing I could switch back. I had a moment where I wanted to commit suicide on this luvox stuff. Should i stop taking it? Will it get better?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 2 (permalink) Old 09-14-2017, 10:44 PM
SAS Member

Language: Gibberish
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dioxideping View Post
Hey I just started luvox 5 days ago and so far so horrible. My ocd has gotten worse and other than that It doesn't even feel like the medication is working. Im wondering did anyone else have this experience and if so did it change with time or not? Would you change meds? Btw I was on lexapro before and it was pretty good it just didn't seem to work in every situation or on my intrusive thoughts much. Now im wishing I could switch back. I had a moment where I wanted to commit suicide on this luvox stuff. Should i stop taking it? Will it get better?
Go back on lexapro and mention this to ur doctor next visit. No point in making urself miserable, the whole point of taking the drug is to do the opposite.

Bleh.
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page