has anyone ever tried CBD oil? - Page 4 - Social Anxiety Forum

post #61 of 81 (permalink) Old 09-18-2017, 10:15 PM
SAS Member

Sorry dude!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aly View Post
I've read online that it works wonders. I'm sick of taking medication and feeling out of it all of the time. CBD is a pure ingredient that is in cannabis. it doesn't contain any THC. it can come in a bottled oil that can be put into a e-cig or vape and can be smoked. has anyone ever tried this ?
Sorry dude. Unfortunatly the ordinary CBD Oil can't be vaped. There are CBD Vape Oil available out there. Besides that, you can purchase the CBD Oil, CBD Cream, CBD Edibles from Heartland Holistics.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #62 of 81 (permalink) Old 10-04-2017, 06:47 PM
SAS Member

How to sensibly buy LEGAL cbd oil online? Because I got a letter saying customs has confiscated my package two times already and Iím pissed.
post #63 of 81 (permalink) Old 11-01-2017, 09:47 AM
FullSpectrumCBDOilAdvocat

Hey everyone I work with a company that sells FULL SPECTRUM CBD Oil. You want the full spectrum to make sure you are getting ALL of the cannabanoids within the plant while still remaining THC free. In order for a CBD Oil to work properly and to receive the medicinal qualities you absolutely must have an oil that is Full Spectrum such as the oil my company works with. Iíve used it personally and my life has never been the same.
Posted via Mobile Device

post #64 of 81 (permalink) Old 11-01-2017, 09:49 AM

If you guys want to check out everything we offer let me know. Itís 100% legal and THC free. There are pain balms, oils, and absolutely amazing facial products. Once you try this oil you wonít even want to try another. Itís truly amazing.
Not sure how to place an url within the thread but the website is on my profile.
Posted via Mobile Device
post #65 of 81 (permalink) Old 11-01-2017, 09:51 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emily0115 View Post
How to sensibly buy LEGAL cbd oil online? Because I got a letter saying customs has confiscated my package two times already and Iím pissed.
Hi Emily. I can help you! Iíve tried the full spectrum CBD Oil and once you do you wonít want to try another. I loved it so much I got it for my pets too lol not sure how to place urls in the thread. But the products I can help you with are on the website listed in my profile. Good luck. I know how hard it can be to find a product that is legitimate and legal and still HIGH QUALITY.
Posted via Mobile Device
post #66 of 81 (permalink) Old 11-01-2017, 09:59 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve French View Post
It sounds quite promising, but I have to wonder. Cannabis has mostly caused me anxiety in the past few years rather than relieving it. Of course, in those instances I was smoking whatever I could get from a dealer, which was usually very strong stuff and not at all what anybody would be looking for for a tame, anxiolytic high. I have heard good anecdotal reports on CBD and I am interested in trying it, but remain skeptical. For one, a decent amount locally I have found is quite expensive, i.e. around $50 for a dose that would last five days in the form of oil. Two, not very well controlled around here at least, the extracts and strains you are getting are not well tested and vetted. Three, I find that pro-cannabis people have this habit of announcing the drug and it's constituents as some sort of panacea, exaggerating things and often outright lying or being dishonest. Maybe I'm a bit disillusioned after being around that sort of thing for years.

Still going to give it a go though. I actually went on a good trip to get some the other day. See, we have all these dispensary's these days and most don't even require an actual medical card, just a note from a doctor and some nothing at all. I went on a long walk through the downtown eastside and all the bums and crime and found the one I was looking for, an hour or two later, and what do you know, cash only. Fer ****s sake.

I guess that added nothing to the discussion and didn't answer the question. I might have fried my brain back in the day.

You most likely suffered the anxiety because of the high THC content. You want a quality oil that has been 3rd part tested and verified to be 100% pure. There are a lot of different CBD companies to consider. But when making your decision consider if the oil is full spectrum, domestically grown and manufactured and organic which using the WHOLE plant and not just the stall like most CBD Oil providers. Our oil is manufactured in a FDA compliant facility as well. 100% legal in all states itís a great alternative to benzodiazepines and other pharmaceuticals that are pushed on us by doctors.
Posted via Mobile Device
post #67 of 81 (permalink) Old 11-03-2017, 04:55 AM
SAS Member

CBD might be beneficial in anxiety disorders. Hard to say - it is not well studied due to its association with cannabis.

While it is common to hear that CBD oil is "legal in all 50 states," that might not necessarily be true. Take special caution if you live in a state that has restrictive marijuana law; your CBD might be seized by customs if ordered online. Also, the quality of CBD products may be suspect, as the FDA has sent warning letters to various CBD product manufacturers pointing out that there is in fact no CBD in their products or far less than the labelled amount.

All your fears are an illusion; they are immaterial; they do not exist.
post #68 of 81 (permalink) Old 11-03-2017, 04:59 AM
Permanently Banned

If you feel that your body is a little beaten up, you can use it for recovery, lol.
post #69 of 81 (permalink) Old 11-04-2017, 06:15 PM
SAS Member

I've tried CBD Oil capsules from a reputable company, I tried it in edible form, and I also tried high CBD strain flower with little to no THC. I went for about a month with the CBD Oil caps then I infrequently vaped the CBD flower. During the time I took it, I didn't see a huge impact or feel the difference when I was on it versus when I was off it. In my personal experience I would compare the effects I felt on it to having a cup of green tea. In my opinion I'm sure it's good for you and it has positive effects like green tea, but the CBD wasn't the cure all that the marijuana company markets it out to be. There's a lot of hype behind CBD and I just don't there's enough research on how effective it is and what it can actually be used for.

"Get some therapy"
post #70 of 81 (permalink) Old 11-04-2017, 08:17 PM
SAS Member

My Mood: Mellow
I've vaped cbd oil. My local weed shop has a bunch of them that come in prefilled cartridges. It definitly does pretty much kill anxiety, but it still makes you feel just as lethargic and lazy as weed does. Although I did notice it made me better at talking to people. You just don't feel the tension in your body or vocal cords anymore.
post #71 of 81 (permalink) Old 11-04-2017, 09:06 PM
Moron

Quote:
Originally Posted by RelinquishedHell View Post
but it still makes you feel just as lethargic and lazy as weed does. Although I did notice it made me better at talking to people.
There are wake & bake strains that are almost like taking speed if you smoke too much. OG Kush for me has a positive effect on my mood, anxiety, and focus. OGK is a hybrid, so that might be why?

Try different strains, you may find one that works like that for you. OGK is so great for playing hockey, I don't even bother with a Jolt before games. :P
post #72 of 81 (permalink) Old 11-05-2017, 01:13 AM
Born Of Blotmonaū

Language: South Martian, North Terran, & Lunarian
My Mood: Cynical
I donít know about the legal stuff around online that people mention & frankly I donít trust it or want stuff made from say hemp.

Iím looking forward to the medical grade CBD capsules and high CBD low THC strains Iíll be trying this week though, I really hope they are as promising as suggested. I need that kind of mellowing to start getting my life back on track & I have no desire to be a pill junkie
post #73 of 81 (permalink) Old 11-05-2017, 06:54 AM
SAS Member

My Mood: Mellow
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yer Blues View Post
Quote:
but it still makes you feel just as lethargic and lazy as weed does. Although I did notice it made me better at talking to people.
There are wake & bake strains that are almost like taking speed if you smoke too much. OG Kush for me has a positive effect on my mood, anxiety, and focus. OGK is a hybrid, so that might be why?

Try different strains, you may find one that works like that for you. OGK is so great for playing hockey, I don't even bother with a Jolt before games. :P
Yeah, I'm aware of ogk and lots of other strains. There isn't much I haven't tried yet even though they're always breeding new ones.

No strain is going to improve your life though. I can tell you that.
post #74 of 81 (permalink) Old 11-05-2017, 07:48 AM
SAS Member

There are a lot of studies that says that it reduces social anxiety. Personally, i'm not sure if it worked for me or not. I was taking 1ml-2ml of pure CBD oil a day and felt like my anxiety was getting better. I've since stopped taking it for a while now because it can get pretty expensive, $100 for 40mls but still feel the same anxiety wise.

There still needs to be a lot of research to be done on it. It takes way too long for the effects to kick in after swallowing the oil and a lot gets destroyed in your liver. I'm sure in a couple years, the beneficial effects will be a lot stronger.

you're more than what you think of yourself
post #75 of 81 (permalink) Old 11-05-2017, 04:53 PM
Moron

Quote:
Yeah, I'm aware of ogk and lots of other strains. There isn't much I haven't tried yet even though they're always breeding new ones.

No strain is going to improve your life though. I can tell you that.
Never said it would. But if you're in a better frame of mind you tend not to catastrophize the little things in life.
post #76 of 81 (permalink) Old 11-05-2017, 06:37 PM
SAS Member

Language: 英語と日本語
Vaporizers are quite expensive, aren't they? $150+
post #77 of 81 (permalink) Old 11-08-2017, 02:14 AM
Born Of Blotmonaū

has anyone ever tried CBD oil?

Got those arriving tomorrow to try plus the CBD capsules my bro has hooked me up with arriving by weekís end or Monday. No oils this time out but hoping CBD is as advertised & really helps me out

Quote:
Originally Posted by komorikun View Post
Vaporizers are quite expensive, aren't they? $150+
Varies in the same way smart phones do. Often itís about features, so temperature control, mechanism type, etc. I just bought one for pretty cheap but it has solid reviews & does exactly what my previous one did except it has 4 temperature options rather than the full range from 160F - 210F & a smaller chamber. Itís also a 3rd if the size of my previous portable one. I would say ideally one for $150-$250 is best for portable ones though
post #78 of 81 (permalink) Old 11-08-2017, 03:14 AM
SAS Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Canadian Brotha View Post

Got those arriving tomorrow to try plus the CBD capsules my bro has hooked me up with arriving by week’s end or Monday. No oils this time out but hoping CBD is as advertised & really helps me out

Varies in the same way smart phones do. Often it’s about features, so temperature control, mechanism type, etc. I just bought one for pretty cheap but it has solid reviews & does exactly what my previous one did except it has 4 temperature options rather than the full range from 160F - 210F & a smaller chamber. It’s also a 3rd if the size of my previous portable one. I would say ideally one for $150-$250 is best for portable ones though
Are those from a Canadian licensed producer?

I got my CBD from Mettrum which is now part of Canopy/Tweed. The oil was 20% CBD. I never tried high cbd strains before but I assume it works the same as thc where you feel the effects right away after inhaling it as oppose to having to wait an hour after ingesting it through oils/capsules/edibles. I would probably prefer strains as long as I have a discrete vaporizer with me at all times. Plus it's way cheaper.

post #79 of 81 (permalink) Old 11-08-2017, 03:50 AM
Born Of Blotmonaū

Quote:
Originally Posted by Infamoose View Post
Are those from a Canadian licensed producer?

I got my CBD from Mettrum which is now part of Canopy/Tweed. The oil was 20% CBD. I never tried high cbd strains before but I assume it works the same as thc where you feel the effects right away after inhaling it as oppose to having to wait an hour after ingesting it through oils/capsules/edibles. I would probably prefer strains as long as I have a discrete vaporizer with me at all times. Plus it's way cheaper.
I got my medical script from Natural Health Services & those are from my licensed producer Organigram. They only just released high CBD/low THC bud in recent months so I've ordered some to try out for vaporizing. I agree it's way cheaper for bud than oils too. They had an oil I tried previously that had a decent amount of CBD & just release a pretty much pure CBD oil but I want to be able to vaporize for every day tasks & save oils for inflammation in my knee or back pains & sleep issues. I'm looking forward to getting my second LP from the NHS so I have more options for oils as well. I want the west coast LP Emerald Health which seems to have a great selection of oils, plus I want a supplier on either side of the country for comparison too. Organigram is great though if you've got the option for another LP, they rang me twice to ask if I had questions, offer 25% off if you meet the requirements, & sent me a welcome pack with my first order that had a cookbook with a full range of edible meal/snack recipes. In general I do prefer edibles(oils or otherwise) because of my asthma these days but given my issues quick effect vaporizing is practical so fingers crossed for my first experiment with them.

If you want to chat about it feel free to message me any time. I'll let you know how my first run is going for sure
post #80 of 81 (permalink) Old 11-08-2017, 04:04 AM
SAS Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Canadian Brotha View Post
If you want to chat about it feel free to message me any time. I'll let you know how my first run is going for sure
I've heard about Emerald, they're very medical focused. Aurora and Tilray are also good west coast companies. I've also heard Canntrust, Aphria and Cannimed making good oils. I've never tried any of them btw, only from tweed, I only know this because I invest in the mj sector lol.

Good luck and for sure, i'd love to hear your experience.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page