Anyone tried Kratom? - Page 2 - Social Anxiety Forum

post #21 of 44 (permalink) Old 12-15-2015, 07:59 AM
Permanently Banned

I already know it'd be impossible to buy it from an online vendor. Some government agency sworn to protect drug company's profits would intercept and seize it. Besides, even if it got to me I would never consume something I got in the mail.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #22 of 44 (permalink) Old 12-15-2015, 02:33 PM Thread Starter
SAS Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lifeafter30 View Post
I already know it'd be impossible to buy it from an online vendor. Some government agency sworn to protect drug company's profits would intercept and seize it. Besides, even if it got to me I would never consume something I got in the mail.
Lol, ok. Don't ask for a source if you don't want it
post #23 of 44 (permalink) Old 12-15-2015, 02:59 PM
Permanently Banned

Go away fed! You know what happened to Schrader?!

post #24 of 44 (permalink) Old 12-15-2015, 04:31 PM
SAS Member

I used to take 20-50 grams per day when I was addicted. I took the powder into my mouth and swigged down some water to swallow it. It doesn't taste too bad.

From my experience, it helps a lot with anxiety, like most opioids. But its really hard to moderate. I easily fall victim to its addictive nature.

And the withdrawals are pretty terrible, again, like most opioids.
post #25 of 44 (permalink) Old 12-15-2015, 09:08 PM
Permanently Banned

You people are a hot mess. 20-50 grams a day? I never exceeded 3 grams a day for six months.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Itachi Uchiha View Post
I used to take 20-50 grams per day when I was addicted. I took the powder into my mouth and swigged down some water to swallow it. It doesn't taste too bad.

From my experience, it helps a lot with anxiety, like most opioids. But its really hard to moderate. I easily fall victim to its addictive nature.

post #26 of 44 (permalink) Old 12-16-2015, 01:03 PM
Permanently Banned

Fiorinal. Any one of you medical treadmill people heard of this one? I'd love to be taking this every morning. And then Restoril at night.
post #27 of 44 (permalink) Old 12-18-2015, 10:08 AM Thread Starter
SAS Member

Anyone else tried Kratom? I took a heaped teaspoon mixed with green tea and it did absolutely nothing.
post #28 of 44 (permalink) Old 10-18-2016, 05:24 AM
SAS Member

Please, be careful of how often you use Kratom. It works on the opioid receptors of the brain and can be highly addictive.
post #29 of 44 (permalink) Old 10-18-2016, 05:50 AM
SAS Member

Language: Gibberish
It's pretty shet iyam.

Bleh.
post #30 of 44 (permalink) Old 10-18-2016, 05:52 AM
SAS Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Itachi Uchiha View Post

20-50g??? Jesus man.

Bleh.
post #31 of 44 (permalink) Old 10-18-2016, 05:54 AM
SAS Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by uziq View Post
every time I tried it, I got hellishly nauseous and dizzy, but felt relaxed at the same time (provided I was laying down and doing nothing.) looking back, it might have something to do with the fact that i just eyeballed my doses instead of measuring them. in any case, I do not recommend
You were ODing on it then.

Bleh.
post #32 of 44 (permalink) Old 10-18-2016, 11:59 AM
ff

Quote:
Originally Posted by naes View Post
You were ODing on it then.
Perhaps.

🕯
post #33 of 44 (permalink) Old 10-18-2016, 11:21 PM
SAS Member

Quote:
Perhaps.
You literally named the symptoms lol. You definitely took too much.

Bleh.
post #34 of 44 (permalink) Old 10-18-2016, 11:24 PM
SAS Member

Yeah. Kratom is alright. It doesn't taste bad, which is a huge plus for me. I can drink it in water and pretend it's just water. It smells really bad, which is gross. It helps me to cover my nose while it goes down. While I was conscious, I didn't notice any difference at all. This was during the evening. But that night, I swear, I had the best and most peaceful sleep in my entire life.
post #35 of 44 (permalink) Old 10-19-2016, 01:49 PM
ff

Quote:
Originally Posted by naes View Post
You literally named the symptoms lol. You definitely took too much.
I've taken it a handful of times within the recreational dose range. It never did anything but make me sick or nothing at all.

🕯
post #36 of 44 (permalink) Old 10-19-2016, 07:06 PM
SAS Member

Quote:
I've taken it a handful of times within the recreational dose range. It never did anything but make me sick or nothing at all.
"Recreational dose range" is just a range. You might have overdid even in whatever dose you were taking it. I'm not defending kratom though because it could be just as likely that your body just doesn't like it. Iyam that's a good thing because kratom sucks imo and is just a substance that is used to be abused.

Bleh.
post #37 of 44 (permalink) Old 07-23-2017, 01:06 AM
SAS Member

It is good to read these replies.
post #38 of 44 (permalink) Old 09-12-2017, 02:18 AM
SAS Member

My Mood: Cheerful
Hey man, I tried Kratom and for me it works. It is not as strong as benzodiazepines, but gives you feeling of relaxation and at the same time optimism, which no other herb/medicine gives you, from what I tried.

This is good because it relaxes you but at the same time makes you more charismatic, I notice people are more drawn to me while I am under influence, and I myself become more talkative and emphatic.

Now, the thing with Kratom is having the right breed, and right quantity.

For me, the only 2 breeds that worked are:

Maeng Da
Malay Premium

I usually take 1.5 tsp on empty stomach along with coffee and milk (masks the flavour). If after one hour I'm not relaxed enough, I take 0.5 tsp more.

If you take huge doses of Kratom without tolerance (i.e. 10-20g as some people have been talking), you will end up nauseous, vomiting, or fall asleep. Or all 3.

Strart low, and experiment.

Also, keep in mind it has tolerance and withdrawal. Treat it like any other drug.
post #39 of 44 (permalink) Old 03-30-2018, 08:50 PM
Permanently Banned

Language: English
My Mood: Worried
I took three grams of Kratom per day for several months back in 2013-14. I don't know if I what I was really ingestion was purely Kratom. Because it was purchased in a little bag of thirty capsules at a smoke shop. But at the time it was wonderful. It felt like a very weak Vicodin when it started to work everyday. Just what I needed. Then a day came when I purchased (and consumed) what I normally did (what appeared to be the same product at the shop) and it made me violently ill around twelve hours later. Nausea for two hours. Leading up to retching and puking for several minutes. Pain all night long. From being poisoned. I found out through investigation that at the time there were two major suppliers of Kratom in the United States. And one most likely tampered with the others batch to sabotage the competition. Ruined everything for me. I waited several months. Then I was so desperate to feel good again that I purchased it from a different smoke shop in a different city. Different looking product on the outside. All day long I felt the slow nausea building. I downed water bottle after water bottle for the rest of the day. The nausea got worse. But it disappeared before it could graduate to full on sickness and puking again. I avoided it. I'll never attempt to take Kratom again. It is wonderful in its pure unadulterated form. Feels exactly like weak Vicodin without urinary retention and other unpleasant effects. But how can I possibly find it in that form? There's no way to know who I can trust to sell it to me that way.
post #40 of 44 (permalink) Old 03-31-2018, 12:52 AM
Permanently Banned

Yes. It made me stupid as ****.
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page