Anyone tried Kratom? - Social Anxiety Forum

post #1 of 44 (permalink) Old 12-14-2015, 10:17 AM Thread Starter
SAS Member

Anyone tried Kratom?

Really considering buying some of this. Has it helped you?

Can you tell me what a typical dose would be like? I know that high doses can be very dangerous, so what sort of dose would be good to alleviate anxiety and depression? How often can it be used and how do I take it?

Anything you can share with me would be very much appreciated <3
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 44 (permalink) Old 12-14-2015, 02:59 PM
ff

every time I tried it, I got hellishly nauseous and dizzy, but felt relaxed at the same time (provided I was laying down and doing nothing.) looking back, it might have something to do with the fact that i just eyeballed my doses instead of measuring them. in any case, I do not recommend

🕯
post #3 of 44 (permalink) Old 12-14-2015, 03:24 PM
GrandCustodian of Synosis

Kratom is very far from the foulest substance, there are so many things that are truly foul. the person who wrote this just made that up because Kratom is probably the one and only loose herb they ever worked with in their life.

I can name 20 things more foul. People just blurt out stuff at random, thats incorrect., Kratom is a bitter herb, its not foul like harmala, certain ground plant seeds, and many other things.

You can use Kratom once per 4 days, but its better to go with once a week,

post #4 of 44 (permalink) Old 12-14-2015, 03:25 PM Thread Starter
SAS Member

Excellent post splendidbob, thanks a million! Am off to bed now, but will reply to your PM as soon as I get a chance.

uziq, sorry you did not benefit from the Kratom! Sounds like something you have to be veey careful with!
post #5 of 44 (permalink) Old 12-14-2015, 03:26 PM
GrandCustodian of Synosis

also it seems like almost no one in the world has ever heard of placing herbs in empty capsules, they talk about wasteful tea methods that wastes most the actives, they talk about eating the powder in liquid without filtering. its as if people do not know something called Capsules exists.
post #6 of 44 (permalink) Old 12-14-2015, 03:28 PM Thread Starter
SAS Member

Tone, everyone's taste buds are different are they not? I think many people will agree it is foul :3 I'll let you know my opinion on the taste when my order has arrived.
post #7 of 44 (permalink) Old 12-14-2015, 03:28 PM
Monster

Yes, I wasn't that impressed. Slight elevation in mood. Taking more did not increase the effect at all. There are more satisfying things out there.

I am the son and the heir of a shyness that is criminally vulgar. I am the son and heir of nothing in particular.

You shut your mouth. How can you say I go about things the wrong way? I am human and I need to be loved, just like everybody else does.
post #8 of 44 (permalink) Old 12-14-2015, 03:29 PM Thread Starter
SAS Member

I think putting it in capsules as opposed to making tea out of it produces different effects?
post #9 of 44 (permalink) Old 12-14-2015, 03:30 PM Thread Starter
SAS Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by LostInReverie View Post
Yes, I wasn't that impressed. Slight elevation in mood. Taking more did not increase the effect at all. There are more satisfying things out there.
Then by all means feel free to PM me some suggestions!
post #10 of 44 (permalink) Old 12-14-2015, 03:32 PM
Monster

Quote:
Originally Posted by MoonlitMadness View Post
Then by all means feel free to PM me some suggestions!
Haha.. no way am I passing along my drug abuse. Two wrongs don't make a right.

I am the son and the heir of a shyness that is criminally vulgar. I am the son and heir of nothing in particular.

You shut your mouth. How can you say I go about things the wrong way? I am human and I need to be loved, just like everybody else does.
post #11 of 44 (permalink) Old 12-14-2015, 05:43 PM
Permanently Banned

I took around 3 grams of Kratom everyday for months. It was wonderful. Felt almost exactly like taking a very mild Vicodin. Then one day, it didn't work anymore. And around twelve or so hours later I was puking my guts out at midnight. Stayed away from it after that for many months. Then took it again and of course it didn't work so I knew what was coming. I drank TONS of water throughout the day in preparation for being sick later on. Saved me from puking my guts out. I diluted whatever poison was in those capsules. Whatever it was, it wasn't Kratom. Most likely a competitor trying to gain 100 percent of the market share for it poisoned the supply. Or it could've been the FDA or the DEA. They're sworn to protect drug company's profits and so long as Kratom isn't synthesized and patented and sold to consumers by Big Pharma, it's not regulated in any way. So it's not like I could go back to the head shop and complain.
post #12 of 44 (permalink) Old 12-14-2015, 07:35 PM
SAS Member

I've been using kratom nearly every day since June. I've become more healthy, joined personal training, and am overall less anxious. It's great because it works in minutes without affecting your judgement or energy (makes me feel more energetic and motivated ) it is a bit habit forming, I have found when I don't use it for a few days I get pretty bad restless legs. I'd recommend the powder version, making it into a tea, then straining w coffee filter so you can reuse the plant matter.

Hope this helps!
post #13 of 44 (permalink) Old 12-14-2015, 07:42 PM
SAS Member

Also don't buy it from a headshop...find a reputable online source. You can message me if you'd like.
post #14 of 44 (permalink) Old 12-14-2015, 07:47 PM
Rﱣ☆

I would say it is pretty good.
post #15 of 44 (permalink) Old 12-14-2015, 08:54 PM
Permanently Banned

Please! Message me privately and tell me. I am dying to get my hands on it. Haven't had it since 2014. That head shop can go to hell. Tell me where you get it.
post #16 of 44 (permalink) Old 12-14-2015, 08:57 PM
SAS Member

My Mood: Busy
Iv tried it a bunch of times, a few diff varieties but I didn't notice much. I took it in capsule form. I made the capsules myself

...I do know of quite a few people that it has worked for.
post #17 of 44 (permalink) Old 12-14-2015, 11:20 PM Thread Starter
SAS Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lifeafter30 View Post
Please! Message me privately and tell me. I am dying to get my hands on it. Haven't had it since 2014. That head shop can go to hell. Tell me where you get it.
Has anyone messaged you? Where are you based?
post #18 of 44 (permalink) Old 12-15-2015, 01:45 AM
Unholy Dinosaur

My Mood: Hungover
As a true opiate fiend, I find Kratom too underwhelming to be worth my while. I apologize that the Kanna from tranceplants didn't work for you, MoonlitMadness : /. I have taken massive doses of Maeng Da Kratom(15g, toss n' wash[I have an iron stomach]) from a reputable vendor, and even then, the euphoric effects were too underwhelming to satisfy my opiate expectations to waste money on it. I honestly don't know how heroin addicts supposedly use it as an alternative? It could be completely different for you though! I have friends who absolutely love the stuff. Be careful, and I hope it provides you with some relief =].

:

I felt a strange; unfamiliar sensation, as my mouth and tounge formed words, creating a smooth vibration. The words progressed into complete thoughts and ideas, that had resided within my mind, impenetrable for years. The ability to speak and express how you feel is the virtue of patience, eloquence, and zeal.

TAKE A JAUNT THROUGH THE INESCAPABLE MIND!!!

I hope you all decide to make ONE improvement today...
post #19 of 44 (permalink) Old 12-15-2015, 05:07 AM Thread Starter
SAS Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anxiolytic View Post
As a true opiate fiend, I find Kratom too underwhelming to be worth my while. I apologize that the Kanna from tranceplants didn't work for you, MoonlitMadness : /. I have taken massive doses of Maeng Da Kratom(15g, toss n' wash[I have an iron stomach]) from a reputable vendor, and even then, the euphoric effects were too underwhelming to satisfy my opiate expectations to waste money on it. I honestly don't know how heroin addicts supposedly use it as an alternative? It could be completely different for you though! I have friends who absolutely love the stuff. Be careful, and I hope it provides you with some relief =].
If you can recommend me something that could provide anxiety and depression relief do send me a PM!

You took 15g of Kratom? Wow I am surprised you weren't sick!!

Will update y'all when I try the Kratom.
post #20 of 44 (permalink) Old 12-15-2015, 08:55 AM
Permanently Banned

Why? Are you a drug company of the U.S. drug cartel? Trying to ruin everything again.
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page