thread disappeared - Social Anxiety Forum

post #1 of 10 (permalink) Old 10-16-2020, 07:09 PM Thread Starter
SAS Member

Language: English

thread disappeared

Where is the "rate the last film you watched" thread? it shouldn't have been merged to the "What was the last movie you watched? II" thread if it was since rating a film is not the same as just saying what you watched, thank you. And if no one can find it, can i re-create it? thanks
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 10 (permalink) Old 10-17-2020, 02:29 AM

My Mood: Relaxed
Quote:
Originally Posted by lily View Post
Where is the "rate the last film you watched" thread? it shouldn't have been merged to the "What was the last movie you watched? II" thread if it was since rating a film is not the same as just saying what you watched, thank you. And if no one can find it, can i re-create it? thanks
1. I do not specifically recall merging those threads but I'll look into it (I might have and just don't remember it. I did merge several very similar threads in the Entertainment section a couple of months ago). If the thread actually existed, then it did not simply disappear. It (or it's contents) is here somewhere

2. If they were merged, they were merged because the threads were similar enough to where it made perfect sense to merge them and having two such very similar threads probably caused confusion and/or lack of interest in one or the other (or both threads).

3. Additionally, if they were merged, they probably cannot easily be un-merged and will not be.

4. No. You may not create another one. Just hold off and we will get back to you.
post #3 of 10 (permalink) Old 10-17-2020, 02:52 AM
⚰️👻

My Mood: Dead
It could have been a gh-gh-gh... ghost thread ?

And all our yesterdays have lighted fools the way to dusty death
Out, out, brief candle! Life's but a walking shadow,
A poor player that strut's and fret's his hour upon the stage and is heard no more,
It is a tale told by an idiot, full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
- Macbeth

post #4 of 10 (permalink) Old 10-17-2020, 02:58 AM
❤️ Administrator ❤️

I didn’t merge the threads, either. I searched for the one you’re looking for with Advanced Search, but I couldn’t find anything, so I searched for “Rate” in the What Was The Last Movie You Watched thread and saw that people were rating movies even though it wasn’t a movie rating thread. This means that the threads were similar enough to be merged. There’s no point having two threads that are the same.

Once threads or forum sections have been merged, it is permanent and can’t be undone. If they were merged, there was a good reason for it, and it would usually have been done after asking what the other mods think first. Any new threads that are made would also be merged.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
❤️♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡❤️
☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
post #5 of 10 (permalink) Old 10-17-2020, 08:04 AM

*Poof*
post #6 of 10 (permalink) Old 10-17-2020, 09:19 AM Thread Starter
SAS Member

oh ok anyway, i would've chosen to keep the "rate the last film you watched" thread rather than the "What was the last movie you watched? II" thread since you could rate the film/movie and also give the title and even talk about your thoughts on it so can the title in the "What was the last movie you watched? II" thread be edited to "rate the last film you watched", exactly like that, if others are ok with it?
post #7 of 10 (permalink) Old 10-17-2020, 09:28 AM
❤️ Administrator ❤️

Quote:
oh ok anyway, i would've chosen to keep the "rate the last film you watched" thread rather than the "What was the last movie you watched? II" thread since you could rate the film/movie and also give the title and even talk about your thoughts on it so can the title in the "What was the last movie you watched? II" thread be edited to "rate the last film you watched", exactly like that, if others are ok with it?
I changed it to “What was the last film you watched? Rate It

If you look at the first page, people were already rating the movies even without it being a “rating” thread. The thread is 13 years old, which is probably the same age as some members on here (or older) so I’m sure everyone knows how to post in it by now.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
❤️♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡❤️
☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
post #8 of 10 (permalink) Old 10-17-2020, 09:56 AM Thread Starter
SAS Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silent Memory View Post
I changed it to “What was the last film you watched? Rate It

If you look at the first page, people were already rating the movies even without it being a “rating” thread. The thread is 13 years old, which is probably the same age as some members on here (or older) so I’m sure everyone knows how to post in it by now.
ok, not to sound annoying but "rate the last film you watched" is a more simple title as you would write the title of the film you watched and then rate it, but it's ok
post #9 of 10 (permalink) Old 10-17-2020, 05:22 PM
❤️ Administrator ❤️

Quote:
ok, not to sound annoying but "rate the last film you watched" is a more simple title as you would write the title of the film you watched and then rate it, but it's ok
I thought the new title would be better because it combines the titles of the two threads you said we had.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
❤️♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡❤️
☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
post #10 of 10 (permalink) Old 10-17-2020, 07:09 PM Thread Starter
SAS Member

ok no big deal
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page