#1 ·
As in serious

I would say

Broken arm
Sprained ankle
Discolated shoulder

#4 ·
Sprained both ankles a few times.

Had to get stitches in my right index finger from cutting the underside trying to clean a large industrial blade.

Stitches in the palm of my left hand from ripping it open on a rusty nail.

#5 ·
A scratched eyeball
Sprained ankles
Dislocated knees
Frostbitten fingers
A broken leg with an open fracture and arterial bleed
A sprained ankle at the same time as a small break in my leg
Bone bruising
A possible broken rib.

#8 ·
That sounds very painful. :( :squeeze
Do you dislocate your knees often? I've only had it happen once. Are you able to push the patella back in place yourself or do you have to have a doctor do it? I knew a girl who dislocated her patella so frequently she used to just push it back in place herself.
It doesn't happen often anymore, but some of the last few times, it happened when all I was doing was standing, so I had surgery on both knees to try to stop it happening again.

I always hit it back in place without thinking, but my mum had to help me last time. It was out of place for about 30 minutes, and it took a long time to heal.

#13 ·
I've been pretty lucky I think with injuries - compared to what could have happened to me, especially with some of the things I got up to when I've been manic.

Just had a broken arm when I was a kid - fell off the see-saw. And cut my arm up pretty bad when I put it through a glass door after I'd been chasing my sisters around the house.

#14 ·
Luckily never anything that major.

Punched through some glass when I was really little and cut a vein open. Needed stitches.

Got jumped as a teen and one lung collapsed among other minor injuries.

Got mugged a few years later and hit with a brick and got a concussion.

Had a lot of minor stuff over the years from lifting weights. Torn hamstring in early 2019. Been dealing with some kind of recurring hip injury since late 2019 from a heavy deadlift. Some days I wake up and it hurts pretty bad and is really stiff.
Posted via Mobile Device

#17 ·
When I was little my dad was carrying me on his shoulders and I fell off and hit my head, which they used some kind of glue to fix it.

Also when I had done something, naughty I guess as my dad was chasing me, I was running around our garden and there was a plank of wood with a nail sticking up and the nail went straight through my shoe into the bottom of my foot. I weren't running any more after that lol

#19 ·
Shoulder injuries are the worst. I have a friend with chronic shoulder injury, literally affects basically everything you do. Fortunate to say that of all the stuff I've had I never experienced any issues with my shoulder.

My injuries:
-Broken wrist, skateboarding
-Broken elbow, fell off bike
-Fractured nose
-Concussion
-Messed up my ears because of listening to music to loudly, that one hurts the most of all still.

#22 ·
Crushed the tip of my right third index...

Looking back the crushing of the tip of my right third index finger was strangely comical as I had to keep the middle finger on my right hand elevated and for the first week it was bandaged up in a hilariously bulbous way! I got a lot of funny looks as I had to keep it elevated!

Nowadays I've dubbed it my "toe finger" because the tip of my right middle finger is flat and looks like a toe lol!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.