~ How can I build Your kingdom if I'm building my own
How can You be my treasure if I'm digging for gold
How can You be my fire if my heart has grown cold
How can You be my future if I've made this my home ~ Love & the Outcome
post #1903 of 1929 (permalink) Old 10-24-2019, 11:40 AM Thread Starter
I Am Second

Language: American
My Mood: Inspired
Got some antibiotic drops praying it helps. Don't want to spend money seeing an eye doctor plus the time it takes.

post #1904 of 1929 (permalink) Old 10-24-2019, 10:01 PM
Merry Effing Christmas

My Mood: Brooding
Appointment with my new gastro is in less than 11 hours. Online reviews (mostly 1 star) include choice phrases like: "refused to listen to me", "misdiagnosed me", "did not properly sedate me during scope, was in extreme agony the whole time, with much blood", "perforated bowel, not the first time they have done this", "doctor should not be allowed to practice", and my personal favorite: "doctor is a sadist".

Looks like I've finally found my executioner: Dr. Sadist, in the operating room, with a colonoscopy scope. This should be fun.

For forty-seven years I've put up with it now. I must stop Christmas from coming ... but how?
post #1905 of 1929 (permalink) Old 10-24-2019, 10:27 PM
Not A Low Calorie Food

My Mood: Relaxed
Quote:
Originally Posted by truant View Post
Appointment with my new gastro is in less than 11 hours. Online reviews (mostly 1 star) include choice phrases like: "refused to listen to me", "misdiagnosed me", "did not properly sedate me during scope, was in extreme agony the whole time, with much blood", "perforated bowel, not the first time they have done this", "doctor should not be allowed to practice", and my personal favorite: "doctor is a sadist".

Looks like I've finally found my executioner: Dr. Sadist, in the operating room, with a colonoscopy scope. This should be fun.
Here's one for you. When my mother was in the hospital, the had this one male nurse (We'll call him Roy but that isn't his name). Guy was a complete dick. I mean, to such an extent that it was hard to fathom how this person could keep a job at a gas station. Much less a job as a nurse in a large hospital doing the rounds on a floor filled with sick people.

So I go there and my mother tells me what a horrible person he is and all this and I think to myself "She's just exaggerating. He can't be that bad!". But oh yes! He came around a couple of times and he really was that bad. To everyone. Me, my dad, my mother, his coworkers. He was a flat out jerk to everyone he came into contact with.

So I was reading reviews on the hospital in question online (it's a large hospital with many nurses, mind you). Like the third review I read says "Nurse Roy is an *******".

And yikes! That sounds intimidating! Hope it goes OK for you.

/WYSD
post #1906 of 1929 (permalink) Old 10-25-2019, 11:15 AM
Merry Effing Christmas

My Mood: Brooding
Quote:
Originally Posted by WillYouStopDave View Post
Here's one for you. When my mother was in the hospital, the had this one male nurse (We'll call him Roy but that isn't his name). Guy was a complete dick. I mean, to such an extent that it was hard to fathom how this person could keep a job at a gas station. Much less a job as a nurse in a large hospital doing the rounds on a floor filled with sick people.

So I go there and my mother tells me what a horrible person he is and all this and I think to myself "She's just exaggerating. He can't be that bad!". But oh yes! He came around a couple of times and he really was that bad. To everyone. Me, my dad, my mother, his coworkers. He was a flat out jerk to everyone he came into contact with.

So I was reading reviews on the hospital in question online (it's a large hospital with many nurses, mind you). Like the third review I read says "Nurse Roy is an *******".

And yikes! That sounds intimidating! Hope it goes OK for you.
Some people are just in the wrong line of work.

I was up most of the night worrying about my appointment. Decided that my best bet was to assume the best and be super nice and the appointment went off okay. She wasn't mean to me, but she's not a warm person and she did cut me off repeatedly. You can tell she's the sort of person you don't want to get on the bad side of.

Scope's in a couple of weeks (nabbed a cancellation). I'll hold off on writing my own review until after. Assuming she doesn't kill me, ofc.

For forty-seven years I've put up with it now. I must stop Christmas from coming ... but how?
post #1907 of 1929 (permalink) Old 10-27-2019, 05:33 AM Thread Starter
I Am Second

Yep pretty sure its Blephartits. Needs to get better quick though.

post #1908 of 1929 (permalink) Old 10-27-2019, 12:27 PM
Born Of Blotmonaū

Language: South Martian, North Terran, & Lunarian
My Mood: Cynical
post #1909 of 1929 (permalink) Old 10-27-2019, 03:36 PM
butterball

My Mood: Mellow
I ate so much homemade cannabis peanut butter on Friday I was on another planet. Closing my eyes was trippy and psychedelic. Was a little much but it did kill my stress pretty good. Currently trying to grow a Dinamed CBD Plus plant with 20 percent CBD so when I get a harvest I'll probably use it heavily and maybe not use THC as much.

"It's a gift to exist, and with existence comes suffering. There's no escaping that."
Stephen Colbert
post #1910 of 1929 (permalink) Old 10-27-2019, 05:03 PM
Born Of Blotmonaū

Quote:
Originally Posted by Musicfan View Post
I ate so much homemade cannabis peanut butter on Friday I was on another planet. Closing my eyes was trippy and psychedelic. Was a little much but it did kill my stress pretty good. Currently trying to grow a Dinamed CBD Plus plant with 20 percent CBD so when I get a harvest I'll probably use it heavily and maybe not use THC as much.
All about 15-20% Pure CBD bud, thatís the real deal there. Iíll be buying an ounce once my coverage resets next month, havenít had THC for a spell though, hence a bit of Indica coming in this week. Also, like to exercise with a bit of THC so looking forward to that too
post #1911 of 1929 (permalink) Old 10-27-2019, 06:03 PM
butterball

Quote:
Originally Posted by Canadian Brotha View Post
All about 15-20% Pure CBD bud, thatís the real deal there. Iíll be buying an ounce once my coverage resets next month, havenít had THC for a spell though, hence a bit of Indica coming in this week. Also, like to exercise with a bit of THC so looking forward to that too

Yeah they've been making gains bumping CBD percents up. I grew Dinafem's Dinamed CBD before and it was pretty strong at 10%, mostly in flavor and terpenes, the effect was a mild sedative. This new strain bumps the number up to 20%, so it's great to have the option now of high percentage medicine. When I get a good supply going I'll use it throughout the day, as it is now CBD is a bit expensive so growing at home is such a life saver. Are you able to home grow yet up in Canada?

"It's a gift to exist, and with existence comes suffering. There's no escaping that."
Stephen Colbert
post #1912 of 1929 (permalink) Old 10-27-2019, 09:37 PM
Born Of Blotmonaū

Quote:
Yeah they've been making gains bumping CBD percents up. I grew Dinafem's Dinamed CBD before and it was pretty strong at 10%, mostly in flavor and terpenes, the effect was a mild sedative. This new strain bumps the number up to 20%, so it's great to have the option now of high percentage medicine. When I get a good supply going I'll use it throughout the day, as it is now CBD is a bit expensive so growing at home is such a life saver. Are you able to home grow yet up in Canada?
I can legally grow 4 plants at home but I have a horrendous green thumb so Iím not sure I could make a good yield myself
post #1913 of 1929 (permalink) Old 10-27-2019, 10:00 PM
butterball

Quote:
Originally Posted by Canadian Brotha View Post
I can legally grow 4 plants at home but I have a horrendous green thumb so I’m not sure I could make a good yield myself

It's tricky at first but there are some easy varieties like autoflowers and some pest resistant ones also. I don't really manage the fertilizer or water too well but get good results. Not quite as tasty as the premium retail bud but it does the work.

Stephen Colbert
post #1914 of 1929 (permalink) Old 10-28-2019, 08:53 PM
Born Of Blotmonaū

Something is seriously up with my left elbow...I was getting pains & it was seizing a bit while chopping veggies today. Have a bit of the same feeling on the right one too on occasion but nowhere near as bad. Hope itís nothing to serious. Left side of my body though, seems to be the truly creaky side, but knees & now elbows, perks of things catching up in 30ís I guess. My back isnít great either, need to get one of them posture braces to help with that a bit as well as sitting upright against the wall for spells

Quote:
It's tricky at first but there are some easy varieties like autoflowers and some pest resistant ones also. I don't really manage the fertilizer or water too well but get good results. Not quite as tasty as the premium retail bud but it does the work.
Maybe Iíll give it a go next spring or if my bro takes an interest...
post #1915 of 1929 (permalink) Old 11-01-2019, 05:51 AM Thread Starter
I Am Second

I hope this eye stuff won't be a consistent thing...it got much better but now might be regressing? Idk

post #1916 of 1929 (permalink) Old 11-05-2019, 05:46 AM Thread Starter
I Am Second

Looks like my Blepharitis is returning.

post #1917 of 1929 (permalink) Old 11-07-2019, 05:44 AM Thread Starter
I Am Second

Kinda sick right now, crazy hope its nothing serious. Time to pump more vitamin C.

post #1918 of 1929 (permalink) Old 11-07-2019, 10:30 AM
Worthless Garbage

My Mood: Dead
My feet are in pretty bad shape. I can't walk properly anymore, they won't go flat on the ground. Feels like they're deformed or something. I can't afford to have them treated.
post #1919 of 1929 (permalink) Old 11-09-2019, 05:50 AM Thread Starter
I Am Second

Woke up with bad back pain

post #1920 of 1929 (permalink) Old 11-10-2019, 03:41 PM
SAS Member

Language: 英語と日本語
Creepy that one of the most common teeth that are congenitally missing are the lateral incisors.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page