Random Health Thoughts - Page 86 - Social Anxiety Forum

post #1701 of 1712 (permalink) Old 04-07-2019, 04:42 PM
Paramecium brain

Concerta helps so much but I can't take it every day.

Now, if you'll excuse me, I'm going to go home and have a heart attack.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #1702 of 1712 (permalink) Old 04-08-2019, 11:46 AM
Cuttlefish bish

Wtf a pimple??? Haven't had any outside of ToM in years! Don't you ****ing dare hormones. Get your **** together.

On enhanced mobile I don't receive notifications besides pms. Apologies if I don't respond.

Know your ACE (adverse childhood experiences) score?
Sometimes, SA is a symptom of significant developmental, attachment or interpersonal trauma (emotional neglect counts). If you're still stuck after you've tried SA treatments such as CBT and exposure, research C-PTSD and see if it resonates. Here's an awesome resource. Complex PTSD: From Surviving to Thriving
post #1703 of 1712 (permalink) Old 04-09-2019, 03:11 PM
Resist

My Mood: Tired
I had forgotten how effective acetaminophen, aspirin and caffeine were to prevent a migraine.

"One thing he (Trump) does know is how to get angry, white men to vote for him."- Bill Clinton

Without question the worst president we’ve ever had- Harry Reid on trump.

No question, Trump is racist- Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez

#WeAccept
#MakeRacistsAfraidAgain
#NotMyPresident

Recognize human trafficking:
http://www.dhs.gov/blue-campaign

post #1704 of 1712 (permalink) Old 04-09-2019, 05:35 PM
SAS Member

Had cramps last night and today, ugh.
post #1705 of 1712 (permalink) Old 04-10-2019, 06:23 PM
Spectacular Member

I really hope I don't have to stop metochlopramide because of TD. Can't catch a ****ing break. Webber's stopped manufacturing 1200mg ginger capsules too, and replaced them with a 550mg capsule that is double the price for half the dosage. **** you Webber's naturals.

"It's better to be prepared for an opportunity and not have one than to have an opportunity and not be prepared." -- Whitney Young Jr.
post #1706 of 1712 (permalink) Old 04-10-2019, 06:32 PM
Powered By Moisture

My Mood: Relaxed
Quote:
Originally Posted by Noca View Post
I really hope I don't have to stop metochlopramide because of TD. Can't catch a ****ing break. Webber's stopped manufacturing 1200mg ginger capsules too, and replaced them with a 550mg capsule that is double the price for half the dosage. **** you Webber's naturals.
What is the benefit of taking a ginger capsule? Not making fun. Just curious.

------------

"Dusting is a good example of the futility of trying to put things right. As soon as you dust, the fact of your next dusting has already been established." - Carlin

"They flutter behind you your possible pasts
Some bright-eyed and crazy, some frightened and lost
A warning to anyone still in command
Of their possible future, to take care."
- Pink Floyd
post #1707 of 1712 (permalink) Old 04-10-2019, 06:34 PM
Spectacular Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by WillYouStopDave View Post
What is the benefit of taking a ginger capsule? Not making fun. Just curious.
It helps my gastroparesis by speeding up gastric emptying and stimulating appetite, but only in large doses, like 2400mg.

"It's better to be prepared for an opportunity and not have one than to have an opportunity and not be prepared." -- Whitney Young Jr.
post #1708 of 1712 (permalink) Old 04-11-2019, 11:32 PM
SAS Member

jesus christ..

lost 5 pounds after 2 weeks from the flu and not going to the gym while recovering

a
post #1709 of 1712 (permalink) Old 04-12-2019, 11:50 AM
quinoa pain

Language: 英語と日本語
Wonder when one of Ann's (my stepmonster) daughters went insane. She graduated from a good college and had a stable job at one company for 14 years. Was a functioning alcoholic I believe. Until she got into some bar fight, mouthed off to the cops, and then got beaten to a pulp by the cops. Then she threatened them with blackmail (was going to make up all sorts of stuff) and then got fired by her company.

Now she's in her late 50s and completely insane. All sorts of crazy delusions that she posts on Facebook (public posts since I'm not friends with her on Facebook). Don't know if it's schizophrenia or what. But can you develop schizophrenia in your 40s or 50s? I thought that usually started in your 20s. Basically stopped working at age 37. Somehow she is able to survive on disability and owns a condo and multiple pets that she abuses. Semi-functional I guess.

I only met her a couple times. The bar fight incident happened a year after I left the country, so I wasn't around for all the drama.

Kitty Therapy

The Meaning of Life

The Grim Reaper

Life in plastic. It's fantastic.
post #1710 of 1712 (permalink) Old 04-12-2019, 11:05 PM