Social Anxiety Support Forum banner

Random Health Thoughts

130K views 2K replies 231 participants last post by  LonelyMisery 
#1 ·
Just a thread where people can post random health thoughts instead of making a thread about a small issue.

#2 ·
I really hope my skin issues get resolved tomorrow. This will be my 3rd time seeing this dermatologist, he better be useful this time.

#3 ·
Have you only been going to this same guy?
If he doesn't find something this time, you might want to get a second opinion. Though skin tends to be tricky.
Good luck! I hope they figure out what it is.

#7 ·
I remembered going to school for 3 days straight after I was suspected to have chickenpox. My mom didn't believe me when I showed her itch red bumps all over me and thought it was my way to try to not go to school for a few days. So she force me to go to school with it. It got worse and I ended up going to the nurses offices myself to show her. They ended up barring me from school for a week. My mom then got mad and scolded me for not telling her that I was actually being serious in the first place. :(

I also ended up giving it to another classmate as a result. Lucky the other parents didn't decide to sue us.

#8 ·
Last week I bought organic pasture-raised eggs from a different brand I usually go to because it was slightly cheaper, but the yolks were light in color. It is a scientific fact that hens raised on organic pasture and feed produce eggs with dark yolks, so what the hell happened there? Maybe those hens were given only a small amount of time to forage on the pastures so that still counts as pasture-raised. Hmm. -_-

#10 ·
I need to get those scans and see a doc about my knee, I need to see a doc for a new ventolin prescription, I need to see a doc the itching/hives I've been breaking out in, I need to see a dentist and get this broken small retainer removed, I need to see a massive and/or chiropractor about my back and knee, I need get my eyes checked and get new glasses, etc

#14 ·
I must be allergic to a certain type of grass because whenever I'm around that grass (not even touching it) I get hives. Weird sh*t. Knees got super itchy/swollen today, I think it was because that particular grass was on the floor in the front seat of our car.

#15 ·
For the first time in a long time, I don't feel dizzy at all when I lie down. And it feels nice.
Maybe I should just surrender and accept that I won't ever achieve the things that I want to. I'm tired and I need to stop dreaming.
The last week I have not checked my email and I have not looked for any jobs. I've even felt like my mental excuse (applying for college) was good enough.
I can at least take a break until I get my college rejections/acceptances I guess. I feel OK with giving up for now.
Maybe try to avoid other stressors as well, hehe, good luck with that one :b

#18 ·
I hope this steroid cream works. I should of gotten the solution but that ish is expensive.

#19 ·
I want to state some of the things wrong with my body.
Constant itching in my eyes and ears.
Random muscle twitching throughout my body
Random feeling of pain in chest like heart attacks
Constant feeling of peeing every couple of hours
Extremely low physical strength comparable to a 12 year old
Can't walk straight, i stoop because something wrong with my spine
Overly fair skin due to lack of melanin pigment in skin
Thin body with very thin arms
Can't cross my legs otherwise muscles lock up and intense pain
Can't walk for more than an hour because no stamina
No vitamin D in my body as i hardly ever leave my house
There are few more problems i can't remember right now..

#21 ·
I just got my haircut and the barber tells me I need to get the moles by my ear looked at, she doesn't like the shape of them. I never really paid attention to them tbh. Just another thing to worry about.

#23 ·
Raw cacao powder is the only thing so far that will give me a natural high....

Also, I need to do squats and leg toning exercises to get ready for some fun at the beach when the heat wave comes. Not even sure if it'll come soon since the weather has been all over the place lately.

#25 ·
I'm having random waves of fear. My heart beats faster, my mind gets fuzzy, and even if I'm alone I feel like I'm not safe. Is this because I haven't slept that well for like a month and only had nightmares? Is it because I was scared fiercely on Friday by that scary customer?
I don't want this again. I had something like this as a kid. I don't need to be this scared.

#28 ·
Considering ditching work today. I think I might have a fever...
I don't have one of those temperature measuring thingies, but I feel very warm and dehydrated, and I feel like ****. I feel almost like I'm about to throw up.. I need the money though, so I might still go.

#29 ·
My skin is so ****ed lately. Mostly just on my arms. First there was the weird spotted rash that scarred. Now there's like tiny little bumps on my inner wrists??? I also have cuts all over my hands from work. Also, I have allergic reactions to like every vegetable I cut up there. So my hands and wrist will just be all red and itchy after each prep task.

#30 ·
My ears are driving me insane... I worry about my hearing constantly. I wish I could have more of a piece of mind and figure this stuff out. I listened to what wearing a cochlear implant sounds like, and it's very scary. Nothing like regular hearing. I hope I don't lose any more... I hope I can be fixed. The whole thing upsets me so much.

That and I swear my sight is different, but I could just be paranoid. Sometimes when I close my eyes I see a bright yellow blotch and when I open my eyes it's there, very bright, and doesn't go away for a while.

#31 ·
My hands go numb every time I sleep now, especially the right one. I guess just from using the knife all day. But yeah once I wake up it's hard to get back to sleep because I'll like move it around trying to get the feeling back, then start to doze off, then in like 2 minutes it's numb again lol

#33 ·
Migraine, growing wisdom tooth causing gums to swell up way much, so I can't yawn or chew food properly and swallowing anything feels like I'm swallowing razor blades. What a great combo D:

Edit: but wait there is more. Another period just two weeks after I finished my last one. How long will this last. 3 days? 2 weeks? Who the **** knows? >_O.