Participate: CBT treatment for social anxiety disorder survey - Social Anxiety Forum

post #1 of 1 (permalink) Old 10-27-2016, 12:11 PM Thread Starter
Community and Website Administrator

Language: Test123
My Mood: Cheerful

CBT treatment for social anxiety disorder survey

My study is aimed at exploring the experiences of individuals who have completed cognitive behavioral therapy (CBT) for social anxiety disorder and involves a one-time phone interview. Questions will focus on your experiences in your most recent therapy relationship, including what you found helpful or not helpful.If you choose to participate in this research study, you will be asked questions in a phone interview that will last anywhere from 30 to 90 minutes. As a thank you for your time, you will receive a $25 visa card. In order to be eligible for participation, you must have received at least 8 sessions of individual CBT treatment for social anxiety disorder, be at least 18 years old, and be english-speaking. If you have completed treatment, this should have occurred within the last 3 months. If you are interested in participating, please send an email to [email protected] Thank you!

Thanks!
Simoné

Testing
Closed Thread

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page