Anxiety App Research - Social Anxiety Forum

post #1 of 3 (permalink) Old 03-28-2016, 12:23 PM Thread Starter
SAS Member

Anxiety App Research

Hello everyone,

My name is Callum, I am currently studying product design at university and am doing a module to do with public transport. However I would very much like to base my project around social anxiety and public transport pressures as it is something I personally suffer with and was just wondering if anyone would be so kind enough to give me some feedback about the idea of a travel App that would assist you on journeys perhaps link you with other people in your area who you could travel with - prompt you to start conversations with people near you or have distractions or gratification involved. Personally I can only think of things that would work for me, so it would be amazing to have some insight from others about what they would find useful on a travelling App. (This is completely not profitable by the way!)

Admin if this is not allowed I am very very sorry!

Please PM me or comment with ANYTHING that you would find useful in a travel buddy App! Many many thanks in advance!

Callum
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 3 (permalink) Old 03-28-2016, 01:41 PM
Admiring beards from afar

Quote:
Originally Posted by callumjdg View Post
Hello everyone,

My name is Callum, I am currently studying product design at university and am doing a module to do with public transport. However I would very much like to base my project around social anxiety and public transport pressures as it is something I personally suffer with and was just wondering if anyone would be so kind enough to give me some feedback about the idea of a travel App that would assist you on journeys perhaps link you with other people in your area who you could travel with - prompt you to start conversations with people near you or have distractions or gratification involved. Personally I can only think of things that would work for me, so it would be amazing to have some insight from others about what they would find useful on a travelling App. (This is completely not profitable by the way!)

Admin if this is not allowed I am very very sorry!

Please PM me or comment with ANYTHING that you would find useful in a travel buddy App! Many many thanks in advance!

Callum
Maybe it'd be better if you made an online survey/questionnaire and linked it here?

Quiet people have the loudest minds

I just gotta get out of this prison cell
Some day I'm gonna be free
post #3 of 3 (permalink) Old 06-25-2016, 11:15 AM
SAS Member

I would love it if I could know how busy public transport is.... When I am overwhelmed by a busy train or bus, I get anxious. So if there was a way of seeing if one journey is busy or empty (like a car park), that would be awesome haha

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page