Updated Dr. Richards therapy?? - Social Anxiety Forum

post #1 of 1 (permalink) Old 12-05-2013, 11:50 PM Thread Starter
SAS Member

Updated Dr. Richards therapy??

Does anyone know when the update will happen? Should I just get started on the old one or keep waiting for this? On October 3rd, their facebook said
Quote:
PROGRESS REPORT: We are in the last stages of editing the completely re-written script and I will be making a video for each and every session. There are other surprises coming, too.

We may run into problems getting this out (IT problems) in the correct way, but it should be finished in the next month. I can't guarantee a time yet because of the potential IT difficulties. Registered users of the current series will get a break and pay a small price for the new material and the videos if they want it. The cost is going to be monthly, and will be as low as we possibly can go and keep operating. In addition to me, I have to pay a couple social anxiety moderators for the new online community site. It will be kept proactive -- always geared toward overcoming social anxiety.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page