ONLINE THERAPIST? - Social Anxiety Forum

post #1 of 5 (permalink) Old 04-11-2008, 09:15 AM Thread Starter

ONLINE THERAPIST?

I was wondering if any of you have used an online therapist? i looked at some but i wasnt sure whether they are credible or not. i just want to find a therapist online that is genuine and not a fraud. If anyone could help me by recommending someone or a website where i could go to for this would be greatly appreciated!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 5 (permalink) Old 04-11-2008, 09:42 AM
SAS Member

Re: ONLINE THERAPIST?

I'm at school right now but when I get home I'll give you the name of a therapist I found in Glamour magazine(if i forget pm me!). If glamour recommended him then maybe he is good. I haven't tried it yet but it's not too expensive. All you do is write out your problem and he'll respond. They said he gave "the most thoughtful advice" out of the three they tested.
post #3 of 5 (permalink) Old 04-11-2008, 03:10 PM
SAS Member

its hard to find an online therapist that you can trust

The existence of God Isn't determined in the thoughts of man. God exist, no matter what man think.

post #4 of 5 (permalink) Old 04-11-2008, 05:41 PM

how bout the mood gym!
its like a computer program that you do cbt with

http://moodgym.anu.edu.au/welcome

and its free! I like it, im doing it right now
post #5 of 5 (permalink) Old 04-15-2008, 11:38 AM
SAS Member

What really annoyed me about MoodGym was identifying the distortions. Each one could qualify for multiple distortions, and you just have to keep clicking them until the one they want you to click is selected. That irritated me immensely, and I found it so frustrating that I quit.

AIM: adamhoef

He ran because it grounded him in basics. There was both life and death in it; it was unadulterated by media hype, trivial cares, political meddling...It was all joy and woe, hard as a diamond; it made him weary beyond comprehension. But it also made him free.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page